+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Topic: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Re: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Go thru the thread properly. Zinggi detailed her experience. What more do you need?

@ koolG, they were about 8 on the interview panel.
    Cant remember the number of questions we were asked cos we were there the whole day.

@ jobhunters, go thru the previous posts by Zinggi & Biggerboyze, you'll find all you need there.
    As for transportation, they will provide that whether you stay in lag or not.
    There's individual presentation, but you'll present your topic with only two ppl assessing you.
    The group presentation is just to check your contribution to a group discussion.

If there's anytin else you nid, chk the previous posts.

@chesonlee,,, fnks for the descriptn,,, but will like to ask u abt d structured interview,,,, Was it d regular structured interview or more is expected of u... Fnks

@ Sign, notin more is expected of u.

@chesonlee...thanks for the info.
    @Jediknerd......I needed further information thast why i asked.no need to b rude.

But I wasn't rude. I asked what more you need so you'd be specific as to what 'further' information you required so someone could help...

@ jobhunters, jediknerd wasnt rude. He/she just wanted you to be specific, dats all. Cheers

hot jobbers pls someone help me make a choice btw unilever and akintola williams deloitte ... with any info u got...thanks a lot

@enno. my dear akintola williams deloitte is the best any day anytime. its one of the big 4 in the whole world. well it also depends on you. what do want career wise? do you want to be an auditor or Tax consultant or business consultant, then deloitte is your choice. what unilever is offering you is management trainee. don't forget that. 3yrs working experience in deloitte is enough for you to launch your career in the finance world. well just as i have said, its your choice.
    @all unilever hopefuls congrats i am so happy for you all esp zinggi. i didn't pass the face-to-face interview, but something awesome is on the way.

@Enno....AWD is good if you are looking to become an auditor, consultant or so like phelepe2 said but Unilever also seems quite good.If your looking for a career dat might not stress the living day light out of u den u should pick Unilever.Also consider what d organization can do 4 u.@my last interview wid unilever (dat is f2f), d guy who interviewed me mentioned dat the UFLP is being done internationally and dat the training is on point.He said somn about taking courses from Harvard business school as part of the 3yr training.....Also, how many companies will pay transport and accomodation fees for applicants.It shows how much more we might be pampered if we get the job.Best advice is to get through to the 2 companies and go through the employment letters properly.Personally,I have a good feeling about Unilever but its your choice.

I came this far only to be told that i have been disqualified for being over experienced......i don't think it was necessary to lie.better to be disqualified now than to get the job then get fired for a lie.Goodluck to all those who have theirs today especially Tess.Nice to have met u.cheers.

Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee...

@jobhunters, dat must ve hurt a lot. Nt 2wori, God will show himself faithful in ur life. Its well.

Wow, that's some heavy stuff. I guess they always require less than 2years work experience.

Well, what do you know... better things lie ahead.

Cheers

+ Reply
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast