+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Topic: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Re: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

waow!! jobhunters, congrats!! I'm happy for u. That is the word -- when one door closes, God opens another!

for those who did the interview on nov 5th, aw did it go?

I heard that about 104 people made it to this final stage and maybe it's only about 15 or 20 that will be absorbed. So guys that have done this interview, go and involve in fasting and prayers oooooo!
    Goodluck!

Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee..

Hi guys, Unilever started dishing out the mails yesterday..i.e rejections and congratulations. Didnt make it tho' so my journey ends here. Its funny but i dnt feel terrible 'guess itz time to fry bigger fishes and challenges ahead of me. Am wishing all who made it tru dis stage Congratulations, dnt jst stop dere...do all within ur power to land this job 'cos Unilever is a terrific place to start a career. And for those who didnt mk it, i wnt u to know dat u r all stars, uve got the potentials but if u are truly fair to urself and the company, uld realize dat they cant take evry1. Nt 2wori, urs is smwhere out there.

You have spoken well.
    I'm sure at the assessment center, you'd have noticed how everyone was sound. This is not to say that the selected candidates are necessarily better/would perform necessarily better on the job, after all, the recruitment process is not entirely foolproof.

The important thing is that you've learnt a lot all through the process.
    As you rightly said, you now better positioned to face subsequent challenges.

@Zinggi, it's sad tho but just like i said earlier,aw many wud unilever be able to absorb out of about 100 that did the final stage.
    Anyway, i'm sure u av learnt a lot from the different stages that will make u av a better edge in any other recruitment process u'll participate in. The river is so wide, so cast ur net in another part of the river and I'm sure u'll catch a bigger fish. Congrats in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by darlingtondc
    Heart-Breaking to be disqualified at the Final Interview over affidavit that was accepted when I went for the Face-To-Face interview. I wish someone could tell them that Forging a Birth Certificate is the easiest thing for me to do on a system. Well I met new cool people (like Ojeh, Marylyne, etc) including the STRONG "Osato" herself and learnt few new things in their environment.
    GOD IS ON THE THRONE....BECAUSE THE ENGINEERING OIL & GAS SECTOR IS WHERE I WISH TO RULE!!!
    Keep on trusting my brother.

Didnt know the stages went on o.

WIsh all the finalist all the best
    +

who knows whats next to xpect ....for those of ya''ll who were contacted ...give glory to God .......yes!cos a lot of tight peeps were there...... and hose not contacted....feel bad only for a while cos ..its not easy to pretend like nothin bad happened ..... but make a resolution to do something differently in the next interview u attend....lol... i was contacted so i give glory to God

Enoo Tee, congratulations

@Enno, Congrats. Dats sme gud news..am happy 4u dear

All the guys I interviewed with were really impressive, so at that point it was pretty obvious some very good people were gonna get dropped. I got thru.. For the guys that didn't I wish you all the best with the next try.. Don't let it get to you, it's not easy having made it this far...

All the best guys!

By the way I thought that was the final stage o.. Can you imagine these guys?

The final stage is probably and confirmatory interview with the Head of Units you applied to. Except ofcourse you had that on the same day as the assessment which I doubt.

It is nothing major ofcourse, considering that you aced previous interviews.

So Jhydo, you should abdicate your position on the BAT Application. It's the most honourable thing to do

Congratulations are in order I presume

Congratulations to all that made it, i ddnt make it though. Enno Tee, congrats. hope we meet again someday.
    @ Zinggi, sori to hear you ddnt make it, lets keep hoping for better opportunities. cheers

@Chess, i tot at least u'd made it. Wuz luking 4ward 2sayn Congrats since I didnt mk it in...its quite a loss bt no tym. Got 2stay focused b4 anoda opportunity I fancy slips by. Takia

@Chess, hope uve gotten over it? sure its a big loss bt no tym o..iv moved on, ryt 4rm d tym i got dier mail. Cnt afford 2let anoda opportunity i fancy slip past me. Gues we did gud bt nt gud enuf...tws a tough competition of d best v seen in a wile...and i sure am glad 2no i wuz considered dat gud to get 2d stage i did. Il kip pushing till my name gets written in da sands of tym.

+ Reply
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast