+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Topic: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Re: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Pls house, someone knowledgeable in this issue shld pls clarify …cos I am hearing a lot of rumours concerning unileve r future leadership programme…
    First I heard that they pay 1.2m annually…. How true is that?
    Next I heard they pay 4.5m annually………. Which sounds good......
    On this thread someone wrote 2.3m annually…….which do we believe?
    On the issue of training ….i heard those who qualified will be taken to dubai… for a 6wks training……. Which sounds good……next I heard the training is In Kenya and it takes 3weeks …..meanwhile I don’t think they have a branch in Kenya…..next some say ..the training is in Agbara ….close to lagos and it is strictly.. on the job …. Now which do I believe?
    Someone even swore that unilever pays higher than guiness Nigeria …. And now rumour has it that the recruitment process has been stopped…..i am not sure …like said these are all rumours …so nobody should crucify me and these opinions
    Pls can anyone give a concrete opinion on these issues plsssssssssssssssss.

Quote Originally Posted by Enno
    Pls house, someone knowledgeable in this issue shld pls clarify …cos I am hearing a lot of rumours concerning unileve r future leadership programme…
    First I heard that they pay 1.2m annually…. How true is that?
    Next I heard they pay 4.5m annually………. Which sounds good......
    On this thread someone wrote 2.3m annually…….which do we believe?
    On the issue of training ….i heard those who qualified will be taken to dubai… for a 6wks training……. Which sounds good……next I heard the training is In Kenya and it takes 3weeks …..meanwhile I don’t think they have a branch in Kenya…..next some say ..the training is in Agbara ….close to lagos and it is strictly.. on the job …. Now which do I believe?
    Someone even swore that unilever pays higher than guiness Nigeria …. And now rumour has it that the recruitment process has been stopped…..i am not sure …like said these are all rumours …so nobody should crucify me and these opinions
    Pls can anyone give a concrete opinion on these issues plsssssssssssssssss.
    I bliv the recruitment process has not been cancelled, and that the next stage is not an intview, but they will be conducting medicals, and introducing the successful candidates at the assessment centre to the HR Directors, and possibly the MD.
    As for the pay, it cannot be 1.2m per anum even though i dont work there, i know it is not possible. From my own personal findings which is from a very accurate source, Unilever UK, pay their UK trainees about 2,202 pounds per month which is equivalent to 550 thousand naira. The pay in Nigeria may not be up to this figure, but i dont bliv that the pay is less than 190k per month.

And as for the training in Dubai or UK or anywhere Abroad.... According to Mrs. Kelechi okeahialam its for only exceptional candidates (top performers), and that will be after yearly
    appraisal on the job.

Just keep you fingers crossed remember they ssaid they will get back to successful candidates withen the next FEW WEEKS and not few days. we are already in the second week lets just be patient till first week of december and see what happens.
    Note: That in all unilever interviews all over the world, the assessment centre is always the last interview. i believe that b4 this friday, successful ones will get a call or mail.

Unilever is not the kind of company that cancels recruitment, i bliv they are all rumours like you rightly said. At least its not a government parastatal. Even if they were to cancel, it will not be at this stage, rather it should have been at the assessment centre stage where they spent several tens of millions.

Even if the job comes it may involve resuming in Jauary of february in the new year, Just like BAT Said that thir successful candidates will resume work between January and March.
    So i will advice the candidates that passed the AC to be patient and prayerful. God bless you all

See you at the top!!!!!

thanks yo...any more comments...

@Enno,, where did u hear d gist that the recruitment process has been cancelled?? hmmm,,,dat wont be nice....

They have not cancelled nada! Madam Enno it is certainly not true.

madam enno..never said it has been cancelled..she said rumour has it that it has been cancelled.......lets hope on God....maybe this is the week of the nxt stage...lets keep our fingerz crossed ..... i jst can't wait to meet with you geez...

lao

madam enno thanks 4 d info and thanks too hand of God ,but when are they going to call us cos i am tired of being anxious and what specifically is this last stage all about ? we were not informed of any other stage during the assmt period

@ Sign, i sent u a PM pls reply we were @ d AC togeda didnt make it tho!

@sensational 2k2,,,, heyyyy,, really happy to hear frm u,,, Pls did u get my PM,,, thanks

tanks

Ok now am agitated Unilever Oh! Call us oh!! Please oh!!!

@ all ..............just be patient guys, and trust God,,,,

if it's ur job, it's ur job, just watch and pray
    ..Diff btw here and there is "T". T for time

+ Reply
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast