+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Topic: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Re: Unilever 3rd Stage: Management Trainee.

Biggerboyze, very explicit and insightful. Cheers

I had to come back here to read biggerboyze's post again... awesome!!!

@biggerboyze, thanks for that very insightful piece. really mind-blowing. aw's ur new job? don't forget to pay ur tithes oooo!! I can collect it on behalf of ............lolz!!

@Zinggi and Chensonlee, aw did ur interview go?

wow..the process started by 8.30am and ended at about 11.59 pm, yes its true we got to the hotel at about 12.25am the following morning.. i had fun .. met the most resilient set of graduates with beautiful spirit explaining the process because no matter what u hear here can help u ......jst be urself u cant fake perfection ..God gives that we were pampered and fattened with love and care like calves about to be slaughtered.....
    for the questions go and find out and u will realise that u cant explain them after u are through because they are jst so many and fictitious that u jst do ur best and live the rest for God..... dont adopt any strategy because if u fake it ....they will know u are not being urself.........

for me i am having a problem of Choice between AKINTOLA WILLIAMS DELLOITTE AND UNILEVER NIGERIA plc... someone pls tell me which do i choose ...cos its a lifetime decision

Pls the fact that you finished the whole process in the night pls do you knw if arrangement with regards accomodation wud be provided for the pple dat reside here in Lagos.Cos i dnt fink it wud be easy getin transportation in the MIDDLE of the nite!

It was awesome and challenging. My group was made up of talents from different parts of Nigeria, Naijahotjobbers (Efecody, the hand of God...u guys were great) and some from outside the shores of Nigeria. Truthfully, nothing I read ws asked..so its nt rily abt the reading, rather it was all about how knowledgeable one is about real life biz issues, its problems and hw u tink u can solve them. Here, ul have to think on ur feet and render creative answers and solutions to what is asked. Just be you, they'l easily tell if u fake it.
    For the presentatn, ul be given materials to read, its from the materials given ul cull wat to present.
    For the group work, do not be over-zealous, do not be too quiet or appear dull 'cos ur creative ideas and input are nided (all from the materials provided).
    No assessment on feeding or table manners and no in-tray exercise.
    Expect to get to the hotel u r lodged in btwn 10:30 - 11pm. And when u r done, leave d rest for God. U shld know the results by mid-november. Hope this helps.
    @Chessonlee, so i finally met u..

Awesome to see y'all had fun.

All ze best with the results.

hi people!..kinda new here..dis shld be my first post although i've been readin all of urs out there.i did d face to face intview here in abuja abt the last week in november. hope dey'll get bak to us soon.

@ all. Sori 4 divertin d thread... Is dere anyone dat is yet 2 get a response frm Fja after d face 2 face interview...? Successful or odawise

@Zinggi God's favour is upon u.pls was d completed form collected from u n were u asked questions based on d form

@zinggi,,,congratulations cos u are a unilever staff already in Jesus name...... Pls d presentation fin,,,,, will u be given a passage to present only or to respond to the questions in the passage...,,, Fnks

@biggerboyze.....plenty plenty gbosa for you,,,,,,,,kind of hit the nail on the head.....
    @all UFLP hopefuls...........wish you all the best and may God perfect what he has started...
    .......congrats in advance

@kblaze,,,,, am just too happy for u,,,,,,, May God continue to bless n favour u,,,, abeg explain hw person fit hit dis nail na,,, assessment centre...,,, ur response will be highly appreciated

+ Reply
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast