+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Topic: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Re: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Quote Originally Posted by somebody01 View Post
    She was pleasant . but unfortunately i was dropped afta the final interview. (they wld snd mail to only pple who got the job , others wld be notified thru d portal)

After the telephone Interview I was invited for the assessment centre and consequently I was invited for the final chat a little bit over a month.
    Your father/mother/siblings should be proud of you. It is not easy to get that far!

I hope they've given you a good reason for dropping you at the very final stage; otherwise I would call/send an email/ visit their office to ask why. Definitely you are far, very far, from being a noncompetitive applicant.

All the best in your job search.

Igh

Quote Originally Posted by somebody01 View Post
    She was pleasant . but unfortunately i was dropped afta the final interview. (they wld snd mail to only pple who got the job , others wld be notified thru d portal)

After the telephone Interview I was invited for the assessment centre and consequently I was invited for the final chat a little bit over a month.
    Your friends and family should be proud of you. It is not a simple matter to get this far. I just hope they have given a convincing reason for your rejection, otherwise I would send an email/call/or visit their office to learn about my rejection.

All the best in your job search.

Igh

Hello Aash pls kindly help me with the links as well.I really need them cos am just scheduled to have an assessment test wit SCB.Please kindly inbox me [email protected]. Will be awaiting ur reply*•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
    «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηкs ◦.•°´¨`»
    ¸.•* (¸.•*´♥`*•.,)`*•. And God bless.

Enioladayo

Hello ighoeve pls kindly help me with the links to the numerical and logical reasoning as well.I really need them cos am just scheduled to have my assessment test wit SCB.Please kindly inbox me [email protected]. Will be awaiting ur reply*•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
    «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηкs ◦.•°´¨`»

Enioladayo

@enioladayo, d link cannot be posted publicly on dis forum, in compliance with Ighoeve's instruction. u need 2 give ur email address

Quote Originally Posted by enioladayo View Post
    Hello ighoeve pls kindly help me with the links to the numerical and logical reasoning as well.I really need them cos am just scheduled to have my assessment test wit SCB.Please kindly inbox me [email protected]. Will be awaiting ur reply*•.¸( *•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*.
    «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηкs ◦.•°´¨`»

Enioladayo
    Hi,

I guess information contained in those links has long been erased, probably by the bank itself. You may send me a PM after which I will send you the links. Perhaps miraculously you could get relevant info there.

Quote Originally Posted by enioladayo View Post
    «´¨`°•.◦ †нªηкs ◦.•°´¨`»

Enioladayo
    Hi,

I guess information contained in those links has long been erased, probably by the bank itself. You may send me a PM after which I will send you the links. Perhaps miraculously you could get relevant info there.

@house, Finally got a call from dem schedulin me for d fone interview after waitin foreva since last yr november wen i got a successful message that i passed d test. I applied for HR...d annoyin part is dat i will b startin trainin sch wif access bank dis month n as such, will b made to sign a 2yr bond wif d bank. Dnt even knw wat to fink sef, bt wuld have rili love to join d SCB..wel, will just do d interview. Guess God has made access ma path.

Abt d assessment centre, i kinda hate assessment centres atleast from ma experience wif British American Tobacco..kinda scary,lol.. Wishin all dos goin for deirs goodluck.

God help us all

@zeus007 i would advise you to stick with your access bank thing while still waiting for standard chartered, a lot of people have had and passed phone interviews and haven't progressed farther than that but you might be one of the lucky ones though but as they say, a bird in hand is worth a hundred in the bush, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Ameenaht View Post
    @zeus007 i would advise you to stick with your access bank thing while still waiting for standard chartered, a lot of people have had and passed phone interviews and haven't progressed farther than that but you might be one of the lucky ones though but as they say, a bird in hand is worth a hundred in the bush, good luck
    Even if he gets lucky, the 2-year bond would have been signed. I am sure there is a penarity for disrespecting the signed bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Ameenaht View Post
    This is good news. Congrats a bunch. But, remember, a bird in hand.......

Meanwhile, why is access so insecure that they force new employees to sign a bond with them? Is there a penarity for not honoring the bond? If there is no penarity, then that will be nice O. You will use them as a waiting point until you get something sensible.

I hope no penarity sha.
    Igh

Zeus...Zeus....Zeus.....how many times did i call you?...Bros abeg no dull yourself at all...am not saying you should dump AccessBank but SCB and Access no dey d same levels at all....SCB is faaaarrrr beta than access...isssookaaii, i don talk my own ooo...
    @Ighoeve....Bros i hail ooo..Pls continue your good works..God bless you.Have a fab week ahead.Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by AAsh View Post
    Zeus...Zeus....Zeus.....how many times did i call you?...Bros abeg no dull yourself at all...am not saying you should dump AccessBank but SCB and Access no dey d same levels at all....SCB is faaaarrrr beta than access...isssookaaii, i don talk my own ooo...
    @Ighoeve....Bros i hail ooo..Pls continue your good works..God bless you.Have a fab week ahead.Cheers!
    Hey, Fine. Hope you had a great weekend too.

+ Reply
Page 38 of 42 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast