+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Topic: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Re: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

@Zeus. A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. U have caught the access bird, if u play for time because u want options, u might end up right back where u started (NO OPTION AVAILABLE). So be wise when making a final decision as time is nobody's friend.

@all, i really do appreciate d concerns n all. @ighoeve, i really do appreciate d assistance u have been givin to dis page n topic. Abt d access bond fin, dere is a penalty of 2million oo..d questuon u askd abt insecurity was wat i askd at a certain point in d interview stages n dey told me dat its cos over d yrs, deir staffs leave after attendin deir trainin sch...accord to dem, dey say na dem get d best trainin sch for naija and dem dey spend alot to train staffs. So d trainin bond fin is like wat u will do as a pay back for d knwoledge dey have rendered.

For SCB, i will just do d interview today n wait to see wat happens... Bt to b frank, i knw it would b more challengin getin d SCB IGP job..dey mite end up just selectin abt 60 peeps out of d millions dat would have applied, will follow which comes first n wait to see wat happens.

@Zeus...all the best today bro!

Hi peeps,

as promised i wld keep u guys updated. I got the e mail below today exactly after a month of passing my telephone interview:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your application to the Financial Markets International Graduate Programme, we are currently reviewing all applications and will be in contact next week to schedule interviews.

Regards,
    Graduate Recruitment

I'm hoping they let me know my assessment centre date next week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Goodluck to everyone.

Regards,

Kunmi

@zeus, my understanding from a colleague who just started working with access bank was that it was possible to delay the signing of the bond till after training school which is normally 4 months long. You can try as possible to do that, but if its not possible i think u shld go ahead with access bank at least you're sure of that.

Take care

Hi guys...got a call tonyte inviting me for an interview for transaction banking on wednesday 10am....any1 else invited?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlybobo View Post
    Hi guys...got a call tonyte inviting me for an interview for transaction banking on wednesday 10am....any1 else invited?
    Congrats! They even took their time to call you. That means you must be one of their top candidates.

I know someone who got an email from them for the same interview.

All the best!

Congrat bro, God will see u thru. All d best

Congrats @ charlybobo. However, I would like to know if you've been invited for assessment centre before? In brief, is it an invitation for interview or AC? Were they specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Kunmi101 View Post
    Hi peeps,

as promised i wld keep u guys updated. I got the e mail below today exactly after a month of passing my telephone interview:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your application to the Financial Markets International Graduate Programme, we are currently reviewing all applications and will be in contact next week to schedule interviews.

Regards,
    Graduate Recruitment

I'm hoping they let me know my assessment centre date next week. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Goodluck to everyone.

Regards,

Kunmi
    @Kunmi, were you invited for the same interview? please, could you update us on this. thanks

@ igh thanks alot...am encouraged...any ideas on what the presentation topics are? @ flexcy...God go make bigger @ profitable...its actually my first time and caller wasn't specific but i quizzed her abt it and she jus said to get prepared for presentation and an interview panel, guess these are activities that characterize AC.

@ igh thanks alot...am encouraged...any ideas on what the presentation topics are? @ flexcy...God go make bigger @ profitable...its actually my first time and caller wasn't specific but i quizzed her abt it and she jus said to get prepared for presentation and an interview panel, guess these are activities that characterize AC.

Not really. You may want to go through somebody01's posts on the previous pages or contact him/her directly. He did his AC about 3 weeks ago.

Hi peeps,

I was called 8am yesterday and invited for the financial markets interview @ 11am on Wednesday. I asked the lady who called and she confirmed that it was an assessment centre. Wish me luck.

Regards

Kunmi

+ Reply
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast