+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Topic: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Re: Standard Chartered bank 2012.--International Graduate Programme

Can someone please share their experience with the assessment centre with me? I have one coming up and don't know what to prepare for it, i am from non-banking background and preparation is crucial, thx !

@christ118, congratulations on passing your second assessment, is assessment centre your second assessment? do you mind sharing what you have gone through if that's the case? thanks, you can get me at [email protected]

@foreverhopefull, so i read that you passed the assessment centre, can you please share with me your experience with the assessment centre? i was told that there will be a group discussion followed by an individual presentation, can i know what topic did you get for the group discussion and the individual presentation? many thanks ahead

hi all,was finally invited to schedule my telephone interview six months after application was successfully submitted.is there anyone who applied for Financial Markets(Wholesale Banking) in the house?Thank you...

Anybody with info after d online assessment?

Got a call recently from SCB and was asked if I would like to transfer my application to Financial Markets programme because the Transaction Banking programme I applied for as my first choice is filled up. Just thought I should let d house know. pls keep hope alive. Using this opportunity to thank everybody who has contributed on this platform especially Ighoeve. may God bless u all

SCB, really disappointed with their employment methods is all I can say

Quote Originally Posted by ALADE4J View Post
    Got a call recently from SCB and was asked if I would like to transfer my application to Financial Markets programme because the Transaction Banking programme I applied for as my first choice is filled up. Just thought I should let d house know. pls keep hope alive. Using this opportunity to thank everybody who has contributed on this platform especially Ighoeve. may God bless u all
    Good news, great!!! A friend who applied for financial markets was told last year that the bank would not be accepting applications for this program in Naija. He was then advised to choose either transaction banking or corporate finance. 5 months later, he was told that the position he applied for had been filled. This sad news came from the bank`s HR office in Naija. However, as favor would have it, the same guy was called from the bank's HR office to arrange an interview.

I am sure this story is similar to yours.

i pass D telephone interview yesttrday. is the next stage the assessment centre? it just say another interview

I passed the telephone interview since November last year and I've been waiting for an invite to the assessment center but my status has not changed from successful after first assessment. I heard from a friend that the wholesale banking programme has been suspended for this year except for the financial markets. I applied to coverage and corporate finance, I wonder what will happen to us that applied to the wholesale banking programme that have been suspended. does anyone have any info on this?

Quote Originally Posted by thlo87 View Post
    Can someone please share their experience with the assessment centre with me? I have one coming up and don't know what to prepare for it, i am from non-banking background and preparation is crucial, thx !
    @ Thlo87 please when did you do the telephone interview and how soon did they schedule an assessment? Also which of the programmes did you apply to? wholesale banking or consumer banking. I am just trying to understand why I have not been contacted for an AC since mid november that I passed the first interview.

any info will be appreciated. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thlo87 View Post
    i have an assessment centre coming up for the consumer banking international graduate programme, can someone please share with me their experience with standard chartered international graduate programme? you can email me at [email protected]

Many thanks !
    Have you had you assessment centre yet? please share your experience with the group. Thanks

Please, I will really appreciate it if member of this forum who apply for corporate finance share their experience. I rarely could find a post related to that

Quote Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
    i pass D telephone interview yesttrday. is the next stage the assessment centre? it just say another interview
    Bluetooth, please what do you apply for

Quote Originally Posted by ProfitTable View Post
    Please, I will really appreciate it if member of this forum who apply for corporate finance share their experience. I rarely could find a post related to that
    Hi, i applied to corporate finance, but I am waiting for an invite to AC, passed the phone interview over 3 months ago!

+ Reply
Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast