+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Topic: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Re: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    No, I am not ripe for a job yet..Give Reckitt a big shot..My guy and I applied some years ago during service..When they called for a test, my guy risk it and travelled down to the test venue. Today, he is a big boy there...I hope you can fluently speak two major Nigerian languages(there are three). That helped my guy a lot during the interviews..It specifically separated him from the crowd..This guy can speak two major Nigerian languages and his own father's language..His command of Anglais is also near flawless. He succeeded and was posted to a place where his language skills really helped him..Hope this gives you a clue of what to expect when you make it to the interview stage..I may tell you more if you progress to the interview stage..Just digest this little one.

Nice..But, please, explain what you meant by 'it wasn't funny'. How were the passages on the verbal different? How many questions were on the quantitative? What were the questions composed of? Did anything on currency exchange rate come out? Were there charts? If so, what types--Pie Chart or Bar Chart or....? Your answers to these questions will help other learn and prepare well..

Don't worry, things will work out--

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    so ijust wrote my test,and it wasnt funny, the verbal was the normal shl but the passages were new and my timer was just ticking away, i cldnt finish the quabtitative. I wonder why SHL does not allow for a back button to return to previous questions. hmm ego beta.

Nice..But, please, explain what you meant by 'it wasn't funny'. How were the passages on the verbal different? How many questions were on the quantitative? What were the questions composed of? Did anything on currency exchange rate come out? Were there charts? If so, what types--Pie Chart or Bar Chart or....? Your answers to these questions will help other learn and prepare well..

Don't worry, things will work out--

lol u commented on ur own post. thats funny.lol

maths was normal tables, graphs, bar charts but u have to read the questions very well b4 u can understand what information they need. no pie chart, also had questions on currency change. the verbal was normal now that i think of it, maybe i didnt practice enuff.

lol u commented on ur own post. thats funny.lol

maths was normal tables, graphs, bar charts but u have to read the questions very well b4 u can understand what information they need. no pie chart, also had questions on currency change. the verbal was normal now that i think of it, maybe i didnt practice enuff.
    Yeah, funny to see that I commented on my own post..Hope you guessed the answers..That is better than not responding. I am sure you had time to do the currency part very well..You seem to like currency conversion...

i have don the verbal but from the looks of the numerics i am practicing from shl website e no go easy, God dey sha, i plan to do it tomorow morning coz my time goes up on sat.

BTW i think the assesment is on until august ending (thats long) and i saw on their website the nxt stage is some exercises and interview in J'bourg now thats cool (that is if they dont change their mind to hold in lagos) any way i pray we all pass. goodluck and for those still expecting, practice hard!

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    i have don the verbal but from the looks of the numerics i am practicing from shl website e no go easy, God dey sha, i plan to do it tomorow morning coz my time goes up on sat.

BTW i think the assesment is on until august ending (thats long) and i saw on their website the nxt stage is some exercises and interview in J'bourg now thats cool (that is if they dont change their mind to hold in lagos) any way i pray we all pass. goodluck and for those still expecting, practice hard!
    I follow you to say Amen to your prayers.

yawa don gaz. as i was doing my test this morning my connection was reset and now i cant take he test again what do i do, suggestion please

Quote Originally Posted by BIGER BOY View Post
    yawa don gaz. as i was doing my test this morning my connection was reset and now i cant take he test again what do i do, suggestion please
    Send an email through the address you were initially invited.

It will be well peeps! just keep trying...e no eazy 4 naija!
    I

Quote Originally Posted by dennizzman View Post
    It will be well peeps! just keep trying...e no eazy 4 naija!
    Hi, any news? They have started sending emails to those unsuccessful on the tests---Let us know what is happening..

ighoeve...abeg where did u get that info...

ighoeve...abeg where did u get that info...
    You know I told so many people to apply. One of them got the message as written below:

Dear Wale

We write to inform you that unfortunately we will not be pursuing your application
    to the Renaissance Capital Graduate Programme. Unfortunately you did not meet the
    minimum scores required in our online numerical and verbal reasoning test and due to
    the number of places on the Programme, we are only able to select students who
    scored highest in both tests.

We would like to wish you luck in your future career search and would like to thank
    you for your interest in our Programme.

Kind regards,

The Renaissance Capital Recruitment Team
    Download this as a file

wow i hope this doesnt affect me, coz we r still battling to and fro with them concerning my connection issues

+ Reply
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast