+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Re: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Clemayara i dnt think he meant it in a malicious way, okay abeg no vex....

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    one naira is equal to 0.11cedis.onedollar =150naira, one dollar=16 cedis => 150naira=16cedis. we are solving for naira so divide both sides by 150
    Hi, that was mathematically sound..Well done.. But the problem now is, is it possible to do that what three different currencies? Don't you think other factors could affect the exchange rate between naira and cedis? Maths fails at times O..But, as I earlier said, you are mathematically correct.

thank u alot but which way shuold i apply for.

Quote Originally Posted by emma4east View Post
    thank u alot but which way shuold i apply for.
    I don't know if your question is directed at me..You may want to clarify--

@Clemayara, Ighoeve dint mean dat as an insult. I applied to Oando GTP last year and my application was rejected. I have a 2.1 in accounting, ACA qualified, Msc distinction and my waec 3Bs and d rest C, still Oando rejected. My assumption was d WAEC, cos i v all d of d oder qualification. i reapplied dis yr again to oando and i am yet to hear anitin from dem.

but thanks to God, my application wiv RenCap was successful and I just did my online test. waiting for result.

Quote Originally Posted by beelady View Post
    @Clemayara, Ighoeve dint mean dat as an insult. I applied to Oando GTP last year and my application was rejected. I have a 2.1 in accounting, ACA qualified, Msc distinction and my waec 3Bs and d rest C, still Oando rejected. My assumption was d WAEC, cos i v all d of d oder qualification. i reapplied dis yr again to oando and i am yet to hear anitin from dem.

but thanks to God, my application wiv RenCap was successful and I just did my online test. waiting for result.
    Mhen, see your profile! and Oando still rejected your application, kai..Anyway, thank God you are on RENCAP....Even their current workers are not more qualified than you..If you doubt me, then read this http://www.scanquery.com/?tmp=redir_...yPB&keywords=g

babestell

Hi...Sorry I do not..You may want to do an intense Google search..

IGHOEVE, am so sorry i misunderstood you. Never knew you meant good cos at times 1's intent might be inadvertently misinterpreted when made in writing. Sorry 1ce more 4 been repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by beelady View Post

I just apologised 2 him. Never knew he meant well cos at the time, i was kinda distraught thats why. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    IGHOEVE, am so sorry i misunderstood you. Never knew you meant good cos at times 1's intent might be inadvertently misinterpreted when made in writing. Sorry 1ce more 4 been repulsive.

Na wahala...We are all looking towards bettering ourselves.

Ighoeve, thanks, i long applied 4 oando anyway..even forwarded my other details recently..guinness and reckitt are yet to give their responses on same issue o.guess you also applied, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Clemayara View Post
    Ighoeve, thanks, i long applied 4 oando anyway..even forwarded my other details recently..guinness and reckitt are yet to give their responses on same issue o.guess you also applied, right?
    No, I am not ripe for a job yet..Give Reckitt a big shot..My guy and I applied some years ago during service..When they called for a test, my guy risk it and travelled down to the test venue. Today, he is a big boy there...I hope you can fluently speak two major Nigerian languages(there are three). That helped my guy a lot during the interviews..It specifically separated him from the crowd..This guy can speak two major Nigerian languages and his own father's language..His command of Anglais is also near flawless. He succeeded and was posted to a place where his language skills really helped him..Hope this gives you a clue of what to expect when you make it to the interview stage..I may tell you more if you progress to the interview stage..Just digest this little one.

so ijust wrote my test,and it wasnt funny, the verbal was the normal shl but the passages were new and my timer was just ticking away, i cldnt finish the quabtitative. I wonder why SHL does not allow for a back button to return to previous questions. hmm ego beta.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast