+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: PLS, ANYBODY APPLIED WITH SECOND CLASS LOWER AND WAS CALLED BY FIRST BANK 4 INTERVIEW?

Re: PLS, ANYBODY APPLIED WITH SECOND CLASS LOWER AND WAS CALLED BY FIRST BANK 4 INTERVIEW?

I had 2.2 in mass communication but wasn't call.

Re: PLS, ANYBODY APPLIED WITH SECOND CLASS LOWER AND WAS CALLED BY FIRST BANK 4 INTERVIEW?

My brothers & sisters in all , it is well in jesus name!!!!!!!!!!!!!d good lord who has kept u all dis far, will bring all ur dreams 2 reality.
    CAN I GET A BIG AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tkr guys.

I grad wit 2:2 and four of my friends in which only one of them had 2:1,but unfortunately 3 of us got invitation and she dt had d 2:1 did'nt get d invitation.Or did fbn select dr candidate randomly?or was it d age?coz two of us were 26 and d other guy 25 and she's 28.I cnt jst undrstnd d criteria they use.For those who were nt cal upon I pray betr opportunities come ur way very soon.And 4 those dt sat 4 d test.I pray d nxt text/mail that u wil recieve frm fbn vry soon wil b "CONGRATULATION! U HV SUCCESSFULLY PASSED D TEST" (Amin)

I graduated with 2.1 and wsnt kalld for the test ... 1st bank don dey kolo ... Well its all gud sha ... e b lik say dey 1 gv 2.2 ppl chance ... Persn no evn knw d criteria wey dm use sef ... D Lord is our strength ...

Hello house! pls does anybody has an idea of the entry level salary of FBN and that of CBN.i'm actually contemplating where to pick an offer btw the two

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12