+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: DPR..has anyone who applied just before the site broke down been called?

DPR..has anyone who applied just before the site broke down been called?

i read petroleum..applied just before the site broke down..was adviced not to apply again on the new site...still havent been called....

Re: DPR..has anyone who applied just before the site broke down been called?

How many seconds or minutes b4 d site broke down are u talking of, be specific pls.

I aply b/4 the site brokedwn. And re aply i hav been called 4 test.

I read chemical eng. I applied on the very first day when the first advert came out but up till now, i ve not been called. What pains me is that, they said in the second publication after the initial site broke down that those of us who ve earlier applied in the first website need not to reapply. From the look of things now i dont think, they ve invited anybody 4rom this category except those that re applied or is there anybody with a different confirmation?

Same with me. Still hoping they will call us. If they don't, their bad.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

thesame with me. i applyed on the first sit for satistic

Same with me why did they specify that we should not apply again . Now i bet they have caused us a lot of trouble because of the fear of multiple application. This is callous if you ask me.

I successfully applied on the 15th march and 10 of my frnds that applied on that same day none of us has been shortlisted for the aptitude test. There is a problm! I suspect Eraproserve lost the datas of those that applied on 15th & 16th March, 2010.
    Let's see what 'll happen before the mid of the week...

This is so annoying. If they didn't shortlist anyone that applied within the first two days of the first advert, then I guess they stand to lose many young talented professionals. Notwithstanding, my joy and prayers go out to those who have received invitations. May the good Lord lead you through to the end.

Greater things are ahead folks. Let's not lose hope.
    Grace upon grace...I'm favoured.

I applied before the site broke down, I didnt re-apply, and I was called for the interview.
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

@enjay:Wot interview r u talkin about?DPR's?perharps u min aptitude test.confirm..

Oooops, I'm sorry, I meant to say APTITUDE TEST.
    Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude
    I applied before the site broke down, I didnt re-apply, and I was called for the interview.
    Quote Originally Posted by fynelivia
    @enjay:Wot interview r u talkin about?DPR's?perharps u min aptitude test.confirm..
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

i also applied b4 d site broke down,no news yet

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast