+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: DPR..has anyone who applied just before the site broke down been called?

Re: DPR..has anyone who applied just before the site broke down been called?

@ God speed: in all fairness, do you expect someone to know the exact second or minute he applied for a job? do u know how many application people send per day? if u have any solution or deduction to make, u can get it based on second or minute of application. BY the way, can u tell the house the exact time(second & minute) the site broke down

i applied before the site broke down, and i have not received any message from eraproserve-DPR. Really, what i think of this matter is that they couldn't retrieve the data on the previous website. that is enough test(how well they can perform) for eraproserve as a recruiting firm.
    i am not too bothered, because, i am sure they (eraproserve) have helped DPR to loose out applicants with prompt attitude towards work. your attitude to work reflects in every thing you do.
    i am not saying people who applied late are not prompt,really,they might be constrained with so many factors(access to internet, site problem, e.t.c.). but, there is one sure thing; they(DPR) have loose out some good hands.
    so, to the prompt applicant who were not invited, do not abhor regret or pain... u didn't loose, they only loose out. that's how i feel.

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude
    Oooops, I'm sorry, I meant to say APTITUDE TEST.
    G-TOS man, no shaking, Baba has gone ahead of you, that's why you are already seeing the interview...lol

Quote Originally Posted by lincpon
    Same with me why did they specify that we should not apply again . Now i bet they have caused us a lot of trouble because of the fear of multiple application. This is callous if you ask me.

I applied specifically on the 2nd of April 2010, And i have been invited for the test. i guess you guyz applied for another category, but i want you to hope in God , coz it possible they call more people , i did not even expect mine. plz lets continue to hope in God.

Well still waiting on them! Just pray hard, sacrifice something to God then sit back and watch!! Something good will come our ways soon. Amen

I actually applied on the 2nd of april i was invited but i did not expect it, i believe God has a purpose for every thing, please lets hope and wait on God , delay is not denial.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12