+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: PLS, ANYBODY APPLIED WITH SECOND CLASS LOWER AND WAS CALLED BY FIRST BANK 4 INTERVIEW?

PLS, ANYBODY APPLIED WITH SECOND CLASS LOWER AND WAS CALLED BY FIRST BANK 4 INTERVIEW?

I applied for first bank job wit 2.2 & am yet 2 get their message so am wondering if it has anytin to do wit my 2.2 grade. Is there anybody in d house dat applied wit such grade and was called, please help.

Re: PLS, ANYBODY APPLIED WITH SECOND CLASS LOWER AND WAS CALLED BY FIRST BANK 4 INTERVIEW?

No one wit 2.2 has been called. Due to d crowd dat applied, they decided to limit d no wit strictly 2.1. Got this info frm a reliable insider

Re: PLS, ANYBODY APPLIED WITH SECOND CLASS LOWER AND WAS CALLED BY FIRST BANK 4 INTERVIEW?

HI GUYS AND LADIES,

NOW I KNOW THAT FIRST BANK IS RICH BUT POOR FOR I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT FIRST BANK OF ALL FIRST BANK SHOULD BE LIMITING THEIR APPLICANTS AS IF THEY ARE ONE MULTINATIONAL COMPANY...

THANK GOD FOR BOUNDLESS OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE IN ZENITH OR GTB OR EVEN WORLD BANK DON'T COME CLOSE FOR THE VALUE THAT ONE PLACE ON HIS OR HER SELF MATTERS A LOT IRRESPECTIVE OF WHICH SECTOR U EARNED UR CAREER OR NOT...

GUYS PLEASE DON'T LOSE FAITH FOR GOD HAS A BETTER DESTINY FOR US ALL AND THANK GOD THAT ONE CAN ALWAYS MAKE A BETTER OPPORTUNITY OF EVERY OPPORTUNITY IF ONLY U KEEP ON SEEKING AND BEEN PERSISTENT...

WISH THOSE THAT WERE INVITED ALL THE BEST MORE SO FOR THOSE THAT WILL NOT SCALE THOUGH...TRY AGAIN IN ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY.

i applied with a 2.2 and i was called........ (aldo i also gave my cv to a staff to help me out )

First bank recruits graduates with 2.2 minimum in any discipline. My sister and brother were all called and they had 2.2. Where the problem lies is the age. First bank recruits graduate trainees that are less than 28 yrs old if i am right. Also u must have 5 credits including maths and english @ o level.
    VISION 2020

wen is the test and is there a space 4 gate crashing

I applied wt a 2.2 bt wznt contactd. Like sum1 said, alot of ppl applied so i biliv dt on a scale of 1-10, 9 ppl wuld av a 2.1. Its al good sha.

I dunno the criteria they used- I'm 22 with a 2.1 and all distinctions in WAEC. And I wasn't called :-(
    V

Please I need you guys to throw the line light to this calling for test from First Bank for me.Is it the first Bank Online registeration we did couple of month ago or there are another means of registeration?

@ agbemuko : yes it was the first bank online registration that we did a couple of months ago

that a password and a user name was issued. thats where they are calling from
    i had a 2.2 and by d grace of God i was called for abuja centre.
    p

Junior Member orisawayi johnson's Avatar

while, i applied and was not called. life still goes on. it pains me but i let it go. it pains me bcus i waited for it. i don't 2.1.

FBN takes from 2:2 up, but I don't even think now that is a guarantee. I know of a lot of 2:1 and First class who were not called but applied. The issue as I see it is competition is getting very high and you need an insider to be sure of being called, then if you passed the test then you need another level of insider to cross that stage.. from what I see it is an insider networking game.

But life is great with or without FBN.

move on
    Job leads? http://careerplusonline.net

I had a 2,2 graduate of accountin, had 5 credit and more,not up 28 and yet I wasn't called so I dnt no d criteria fr recruiting

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast