+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: NDLEA (TAKE NOTE)

Re: NDLEA (TAKE NOTE)

THANK U VERY MUCH. I JUST REAPPLIED. THE FIRST ONE WAS ACTUALLY DELETED. THANKS HOUSE. LOVE U ALL

Guys, whether u agree to my info or not those that will benefit will benefit, I didn't ask u to purchase another form, Info is not meant for every body.

You guys really have time...i bet you applied for these positions out of frustration or ignorance...Instead of calling the attention of the Federal Government to these con artists that claim to want too employ you,you guys argue and brag about a comment or a poster. You've all been jammed!!! This forum is meant to make all alert to prospective employment opportunities not being an avenue to suck you dry of your meager savings.
    Why do you people pay for employment and still brag about itIf a private company had told you guys to pay such, you would rain curses...not to talk of NDLEA, FRSC...wow...you cannot get more than 55,000Naira per month as a senior officer. Hence, you would join the pool of bribe collectors like we don't have enough already...multiply the monies u spend to apply by the number of unemployed graduates,...wow!!!You guys are just feeding this fools and you know u don't even stand 1% chance of getting the jobs. I guess you guess know about 'LEG HAVING', if u no get LEG, you cant smell those positions. These are organizations that don't even have an HR so they simply receive your donations with happy thoughts...We are Nigerians and still in NIGERIA. Wise up, being unemployed dont mean we are so gullible..

Re: NDLEA

Pls house and @kollybally, is there any repercussion for this act?
    my friend just just finished his NDLEA of a thing and because of the system he used ,
    he was unable to upload his passport b4 submited the form.
    Pls I your tip on this issue, he is borthered.

Quote Originally Posted by felix4me
    Pls house and @kollybally, is there any repercussion for this act?
    my friend just just finished his NDLEA of a thing and because of the system he used ,
    he was unable to upload his passport b4 submited the form.
    Pls I your tip on this issue, he is borthered.
    I would advise you to use the CODE and reapply. Besides, it is strange to me that a 'field' such as the photo field that was mandatory could processed without it. However, if the above does not solve your problem, you can let the House know without delay. One love!

PLS House, i am also having problem. After entering my conirmation code, it takes me to the bio data stage but after filling, it ask me to cancel or preview, if i click on preview, it shows a blank page with a dialogue box informing me of making sure i fill evrery aspect and also not opening 2 forms at a time. After that it will stop booting untill i click on OK, and if i click on OK, it takes me back to the Bio Data stage again. PLS HELP, what will i do. I have tried it several times and its still the same.
    Your suggestion will be highly appreciated
    bukinkin

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234