+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NDLEA (TAKE NOTE)

Re: NDLEA (TAKE NOTE)

Quote Originally Posted by hotboyy_wci
    @EMORMOUS, thanks 4 reasoning with me ,atleast someone is listening, God knows i would do my best to stop this wrong info the poster intended to do..by mis-leading people , @ Chichi i sorry for you once more,just go ahead and re-apply again if you've aready apply before the upgrade and you smell you butom, e bi like na 4 your village dem dey generate money abi, nonsense... I mean this thing is very simple for Those of us in the I.T world , if an upgrade is to be done on a server , a reasonable backup of the data base of the so called server has to done before any upgrade,not to lost data, @ Chichi wetin she read 4 school no pass cooking... Yeye dey smell...
    Thanks so much for your compliment my fellow woman. Go carry seat come make we sit down dey yab
    ourselves you hear? I.T world ko, I.T planet ni. I gave Unizik my 4 years studying Computer Science and also attended one of the best ICT in the East where i did my CCNA. So pls cool down and learn from me OK.

@hotboy and kolly, i wonder why d in-fighting? I thot we re all here to help one another and not to insult... Wat d poster said is 100% possible and since you were given an acknowledgement slip or so that should act as your unique key back into their database... Try yours again and then see if your data comes out.. Lemme now tell you guys that this also happened wit the SAIPEM application not so long ago, their server crashed because of vol of applicants they updated wit out backup so all applications during that time was lost.. This is a confirm gist. So i want to believe that when their site was difficult to access that was what they were doing.. And who says they 'll inform d public? You can only kno if u ve an insider... And for kolly who says it's impossible my broda in I.T anything is possible wat if virus attack their server? Or don't you kno every webserver has it's upper limit on bandwidth and storage? I want to believe they under estimated the number of applicants... Now to all d warring factions it's beta to be safe than argue blindly... I am only offering an advice i ve nothing to do wit this application.... 1LUV.... Naija 4 Eva

@ufoma are you of readiing this trend very well? i told hotboy it's very much possible and should stop discouraging people from clearing their concience ..but anyway thanks bro

I think we all have NDLEA help line, why don't we put a call across, besides a good DBA should've a backup in other to prevent a situation like this........but this na NAIJA
    Thanks

It also happened with DPR, cos i was trying to be careful about double application, i lost out.
    Ask anybody on this site if they were called for DPR test when they didnt re-apply after their website crashed.
    It was only those that re-applied or had not applied b4.
    God is good

@kolly, sorry i mixed up your names... But surely you get the point am making, 'm on mobile so i can't flip thru wit ease.... All d same thanks for sharing

i would advise you people to be careful. To edit info on the application is not possible let alone re-register.if you want to re register, you buy new 1500 confirmation codes and find your applications cancelled because it is stipulated in the site not not open two applicatrions. the ndlea IT experts would not be senseless not to guide the data of the initial applicants.therefore, beware of these fallacies of sweeping generalisation.i think those people having this illusion are the ones that applied through WWW.NDLEA.NET.THAT is a pirated web which is not written on the corfimatiion paper.

i would advise you people to be careful. To edit info on the application is not possible let alone re-register.if you want to re register, you buy new 1500 confirmation codes and find your applications cancelled because it is stipulated in the site not not open two applicatrions. the ndlea IT experts would not be senseless not to guide the data of the initial applicants.therefore, beware of these fallacies of sweeping generalisation.i think those people having this illusion are the ones that applied through WWW.NDLEA.NET.THAT is a pirated web which is not written on the corfimatiion paper.

@ Chichi, Yes Ma, am listening ,please teach me some computer science on Server, data-base,back-up,upgrade, networking, firewall,troubleshooting, error 405 and 505 servlets, cgi and pearl, to mention a few.. I beg ma my month dey water for here,i beg i won learn.....

@ajoratijani ,thanks man... I don't know why people would not listen and read simple instructions on a web postal ,na wa o!

it is not bad to try it out. actually when system is been upgraded data's are lost. i was a victim in dpr system upgrade so, to be in a save side u guy should try login in with ur confirmation order if ur acknowledgement page display u need not re-apply but if not pls do re-apply to be in a save side. if actually the did back up their system b/4 the upgrade, then each applicant data is intact ie when u login with ur confirmation order ur ack page will display.

Listen guys,though i'm nt IT inclined bt what i want 2 say is this,the NDLEA has nt announced that they had problem wit their site not 2 talk of upgrading and so people shud re-apply. We only assumed it bcos people cud nt access the site. And 4 those that experienced that of DPR my question is,was there any notification 2 that effect. Housemates,pls don't let us quarrel over this issue

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast