+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: PLS NOTE THIS!!!!!!!!

PLS NOTE THIS!!!!!!!!

Pls never, ever answer a cell phone while it is being CHARGED!! A few days ago, a person was recharging his cell phone at home. Just at that time a call came and he answered it with the instrument still connected to the outlet. After a few seconds electricity flowed into the cell phone unrestrained and the young man was thrown to the ground with a heavy thud. His parents rushed to the room only to find him unconscious, with a weak heartbeat and burnt fingers. He was rushed to the nearby hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival. Cell phones are a very useful modern invention. However, we must be aware that it can also be an instrument of death. Never use the cell phone while it is hooked to the electrical outlet!

Thanks

Re: PLS NOTE THIS!!!!!!!!

MAVDAV I FEAR O!

CAN YOU IMAGINE I DO THIS ALL THE TIME. THANKS FOR SHARING THIS.

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Tbaby pls its not good ok i witnessed this myself, i do it also but from that day i found out that its not healthy so we have to stop it ok.
    Cheers

Can you imagine this? I am also a culprit ooo. Anyway, I have learned - I will never answer phone calls while the phone is being charged.

Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

infact, this is a good topic so that other can learn.i do this offten too.anyway, it is high time we lunch a campaign to stop this bad act.To evevrybody in the house have hapi and lovely weekend love u all!!!!.

well i dnt know wht you pple are talking about i know not all phones are given to this kind of incident anyway hv you heard the latest one about a mechanic wit a motorola exploding right at his ear?? God help your children! i suggest we all take to caution wen we use our fones dis days especially all dis our tokunbo sets we always prefer to buy, take note all tokunbo users abeg. i no mention names O!

CHARLIE PLS DIS IS NOT A FORUM TO TALK ABT HOW RICH U ARE OK? WE&#39;RE TALKING ABT LIFE HERE OK!

CLD BELIEVE THAT SOME TIME A GO A FRIEND AND I WALKED INTO ONE OF OUR SO CALLED BIG ELECTICAL STORES ON THE ISLAND TO BUY A PRESSING IRON

LOW AND BHOLD WEN WE GOT HOME TO TEST WOT WE&#39;VE JUST BOUGHT,THE NEXT TIN THAT FOLLOWED MY FRIEND WAS FIRE!

FELLAS CAN U IMAGINE THAT? SO MY DEAR CHARLIE IT HAS NOTIN TO DO WITH TOKUNBO OR NEW BUT TO WHOM WHICH GOD SHOWETH MERCY! SO TAKE NOTE.
    THX!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny
    CHARLIE PLS DIS IS NOT A FORUM TO TALK ABT HOW RICH U ARE OK? WE&#39;RE TALKING ABT LIFE HERE OK!

CLD BELIEVE THAT SOME TIME A GO A FRIEND AND I WALKED INTO ONE OF OUR SO CALLED BIG ELECTICAL STORES ON THE ISLAND TO BUY A PRESSING IRON

LOW AND BHOLD WEN WE GOT HOME TO TEST WOT WE&#39;VE JUST BOUGHT,THE NEXT TIN THAT FOLLOWED MY FRIEND WAS FIRE!

FELLAS CAN U IMAGINE THAT? SO MY DEAR CHARLIE IT HAS NOTIN TO DO WITH TOKUNBO OR NEW BUT TO WHOM WHICH GOD SHOWETH MERCY! SO TAKE NOTE.
    THX!
    I think you are right! We are not here to exaggerate or flaunt our wealth - everyone should take note of that. Furthermore, we shoud learn to speak politely here [I see some guys have a rude attitude].

We all came here to learn from each other. No one knows it all.!

My candid advice
    Jojo
    Joshua Otuonye C.<br />08037971139<br />Proudly Nigerian

May the soul of the man who died rest in perfect peace. i really hope pple have learnt their lesson. As for me,i think there are more dignified ways to die....may God have mercy on us.Amen.
    The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.....

+ Reply