+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NDLEA (TAKE NOTE)

NDLEA (TAKE NOTE)

for those person that apply early before now, you should try and log in ur confirmation order again. i was told during the process of up- grading their site , the detail of those that apply befor then, were deleted from their data base. try and log in ur confirmation order, you will see what i mean.
    for me, i have to start afresh inputting my detail.

one luv.

Re: NDLEA (TAKE NOTE)

Thanks for the info. Is very true, have applied again

@Osinigben ,please don't give false alarm to the house,don't bring us back to square one, it only in your thread i am been info about the re-appling , have u ever heard of re-appling after submition in I.T world..let us comfirm frm Ndlea official site before conclusion. The official site is www.ndlea.gov.ng , i applied and submited my form on 23rd August 2010.

@ hot boy wetin u know for IT world? wht he said is possible...you better try to log in your confirnmation number again wheither it will take you to your acknowledgement card and stop miss leading people and discouraging the informants...@osinigben thanks

@kollybally , i believe that we are all educated individual here, i mean it is not possible and it remains inpossible ,cus i just pay a visit to ndlea official web portal , www.ndlea.gov.ng , and noting of such is posted in there... Just check there press release you would see what i say ... I don't think you know what you mean by re-appling with used comfirmation/access code ,it means dis-qualification you here,any body who don't believe me should go ahead and re-applly again, and to make osibingben's post false, the other/first site is working perfectly okay nw . www.ndlearecruitment.org

U guys have to be very careful, cos re-applying could lead to automatic cancellation of ur applications. It's better to be confirmed than making such a drastical decision. Thank

@hotboyy_wci, pls do not run down d good intention of d postal. what he said is possible bcos an upgrade was really carried out on d website. but i knw not everyone is affected. Like mine, d information is stil there. regards 2 u guys.

nna mak una no confus us wit IT gramma...
    wetin una dey talk? una min say d 1500 wey we pay go just waka lik dat, say we go still go buy anoda pin abi na wetin?
    nna mak una find out well b4 una cos confusion 4 dis house oh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hotboyy_wci
    @kollybally , i believe that we are all educated individual here, i mean it is not possible and it remains inpossible ,cus i just pay a visit to ndlea official web portal , www.ndlea.gov.ng , and noting of such is posted in there... Just check there press release you would see what i say ... I don't think you know what you mean by re-appling with used comfirmation/access code ,it means dis-qualification you here,any body who don't believe me should go ahead and re-applly again, and to make osibingben's post false, the other/first site is working perfectly okay nw . www.ndlearecruitment.org
    It's so hard to believe your kind of graduates still exists. Simple instruction you won't obey. From my line of study, i know it's very possible. Re-apply if you really want the job.

Please dis-regard any post asking Applicant that have aready apply before the upgrade of recruitment site frm www.ndlearecruitment.org , www.ndlearecruitment.net to go and re-apply, note if u do so it will only end you dis-qulification. Be warm.

Really guys quit harassing the poster. If u paid any attention to the ndlea recruitment instructions u'll find out that once ur application is submitted, ur access pin can only take u back to your acknowledgment slip and not the application form, so that there is no danger of double applications on same code. There really is no harm in checking out this info. Simply enter ur access code and if ur acknowledgment slip does not come up, then the poster's info may very well be correct.

I think this is very SIMPLE..! log in again with ur confirmation number and if ur details don't come up, PLS FOR PEACE to reign re-apply with d same confirmation number (no need to buy another one). If there's an upgrade, it is very possible for information to be lost!
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

@EMORMOUS, thanks 4 reasoning with me ,atleast someone is listening, God knows i would do my best to stop this wrong info the poster intended to do..by mis-leading people ,@ Chichi i sorry for you once more,just go ahead and re-apply again if you've aready apply before the upgrade and you smell you butom, e bi like na 4 your village dem dey generate money abi, nonsense... I mean this thing is very simple for Those of us in the I.T world , if an upgrade is to be done on a server , a reasonable backup of the data base of the so called server has to done before any upgrade,not to lost data,@ Chichi wetin she read 4 school no pass cooking... Yeye dey smell...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast