+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: NDIC OR PTDF

Re: NDIC OR PTDF

if your confused,go to this website
    www.preparationforlife.com

Hey house iam new here ,i want to know if NDIC has finally issue appointment letter.i pass throu all the rigoriuos interview stage but did not hear any thing from them.

my broda u can defer your ptdf scholarship, its very easy. then u continue working in ndic. before next year, u will try and develop a good rapo wid d hr and dey can easily give u a leave without pay for u to go and do ur masters.this means u have killed two birds with one stone.

from this guy's request am seeing(if am seeing correctly o) it seems they hav started issuing appt letters bit by bit..... but we av 2 be vry sure of s/one we know who must hav collected his/hers b4 spreading d news... u kno alot of nigerian youths are really trusting God for ds NDIC job, so no give dem heart attack o by spreading junkssss...
    k

Quote Originally Posted by abeykeny
    from this guy's request am seeing(if am seeing correctly o) it seems they hav started issuing appt letters bit by bit..... but we av 2 be vry sure of s/one we know who must hav collected his/hers b4 spreading d news... u kno alot of nigerian youths are really trusting God for ds NDIC job, so no give dem heart attack o by spreading junkssss...

My broda, letters av been going round as regards NDIC for the past 2 weeks now.If you have not got yours yet lets hope u will as resumption date is 16 of next month.
    Cheers
    G

Yes. The appointment letters are going round. I just received mine through courier- Redstar. It gladdens the heart to know that one can still get a secure, rewarding and reliable job in this country without cutting corners. This is perhaps my greatest post-graduate miracle, at least for now! God will certainly remember the sincere tears from hardworking Nigerian graduates.

The resumption date for MA is August, 16. Thanks to this house for facilitating information flow.

Re.ndic

@adukwo,NDIC has started despatching letters over 2wks now. May b u shd check ur postal/contact mailing address u gave them. Gudluck

hello onmy...take the ndic job< you can always do a masters later..Thank God masters starts in septemeber abi? so after you resume at ndic talk to them and see if they can work some thing out for you. If they cant then leave the masters..right now i am doing a masters at uni of wales (online) for 4000P so im sure once you have been at ndic for a year you can afford such or you may get another scholarship (chevening etc).
    Most importantly pray, i think you should take Ndic, we all know its a great place to make a career, but God may have a different plan so pray and let God minister to you. All the best and look forward to meeting you at ndic.

Thanks To you all.Am preparing for the two.All documents ready b4 I make my final decision.Your contributions have been very enlightening.
    G

Thanks to you all.They have all been very enlightening. My friend in Dundee had to fly from uk to attend aptitude test from Uk for Total and back because of the meltdown.All documents for the 2 options are ready for whichever decision I decide on.
    IT IS WELL EVEN IN THE WELL!
    G

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12