+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DRAGNET- TELECOMS- MTN (ILORIN) CALLS SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR TRAINING.

DRAGNET- TELECOMS- MTN (ILORIN) CALLS SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR TRAINING.

HOUSE, IF U WERE INTERVIEWED BY DRAGNET- TELECOMS AND MTN HUMAN RESOURCES PERSONNEL AT ILORIN. TRY TO CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX. I GOT A MAIL TO COME FOR THE TRAINING.
    @ MTN, ILORIN HOPEFULS: WHAT IS THE 411? LET'S SAMPLE OPINION.

Re: DRAGNET- TELECOMS- MTN (ILORIN) CALLS SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR TRAINING.

hi folk, what do u think about this job/ any idea of the salary? please when u've seen ur text let others know via this medium. for those asking whatsup about the interview, its just the normal who are u? stuff and they also asked questions whether u av face to face experience with customers before.gd luck all.

@worldfamous,pls kindly let us know with the training later in the day.Regards.

@ orilomo: i was suppose to go for the training yesterday, but i couldn't make it, n i called to inform them. i am asked to come for the training tommorrow saturday 31st. i promise to keep u posted after the training.

@worldfamous,thanks.

I was called for the second stage of the interview lastweek Friday. the MTN personnel that interviewed me told everybody that its a marketing job for MTN internet Modem browser. and they are only ready to pay 12K (ridiculous) for Transportation that the salary is on commission basis. he added, if u make no sales, then no pay. its a stuoid job cos i rejected it immediately.

I was called for the second stage of the interview lastweek Friday. the MTN personnel that interviewed me told everybody that its a marketing job for MTN internet Modem browser. and they are only ready to pay 12K (ridiculous) for Transportation that the salary is on commission basis. he added, if u make no sales, then no pay. its a stuoid job cos i rejected it immediately.

This is very ridiculous!

How can a whole Mtn place a graduate on commission base with no salary? What a level of stinginess!

May God punish them.

+ Reply