+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NDIC

NDIC

@everybody....
    Summary of my comments posted earlier:
    1-I begin by saying that I saw the list of about 130 candidates that was approved by the board & FCC(merit list) which was sorted according to states with each having 4 except 6 States having only 2.
    2- I said average of 1st test,2nd test & interview was used(talking about the list I saw)
    3-I then said that some slots were reserved for lobbyist coz the total to be recruited is about 150.
    4-I posted earlier that my source at NDIC office informed me that HR were seen holding a meeting on considering increase on the total number to be rucruited(probably that was when they added the lobbyist names).
    5- I was the first to post that the final list of about 155(which consist of merit+lobbyist) was sent back to FCC for endorsement but they r dragging feet due to some issues that hav to do with slots alotted to them
    6- I posted that NDIC has sorted out the slot issues with FCC
    7- And now, I maintain that the list is still with FCC and according to them, they are waiting for their Chairman to resumes this week b4 they finally approve it.

I'm assuring all house members that our ears will continue to be on the ground in the quest to source for credible info for all NDIC hopefuls.........May God help us

Re: NDIC

@EVERYBODY....
    Im very sorry to all NDIC hopefulls, I dnt mean to create dis new path, this comment suppose to come under our usual thread by T-Cann(NDIC intervie & pay). It was a mistake I posted this on a news thread. So, all replies should come thru the other thread plsss

+ Reply