+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: KPMG TEST!!!

KPMG TEST!!!

I beg anyone in the house that has written KPMG TEST before to help me with info. on how it looks. God bless u all
    I

Re: KPMG TEST!!!

Browse thru the archives. Search for KPMG here and you will find ample info for ur test. All d best.
    Aal izz well...

It's a logical and verbal reasoning test with GMAT format. It's in different types as that of UME. I'll advice that you start with questions in which your strength lies e.g. rates and proportion, sentence correction, analogy et al before going through the rest. Answer all questions as there is no -ve marking. Try to work with speed and accuracy.

You should get the results same day within an hour. If you make it through this stage, you'll have the 2nd stage which consist of two essays, on a 10yr plan and on ways you'll curb corruption as the President of Nigeria.

Wish you all the best!

Junior Member dexterity@yahoo.com's Avatar

check the opposite meanin of 1.Recast 2.Outlandish 3.Abomination.

i got a message on my phone inviting me for KPMG aptitude test on monday 9th of August, also saying i should check my mail for detail but have not gotten the mail yet. Has anyone gotten the same message? please help me house with details

I got a mail from KPMG this mornin informing me of an aptitude test slated for August 12th.... The mail stated that it was going to be a GMat format of Numerical, verbal and logical reasoning... I hope there won't stuffs on analogies cos i hate it.... And wat's their pass mark for stage b since there is no negative marking...
    @Lionleo- so you feel there's a format in the archive? Finally somethin to take my mind off Pwc...

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    ... I hope there won't stuffs on analogies cos i hate it.... And wat's their pass mark for stage b since there is no negative marking...
    Ufuoma,
    I'm sorry to inform you that there are analogies (both opposite and nearest in meaning). However, they are not much (about 10 questions out of 45). Wishing u the best in the KPMG test.
    Have u heard anything concerning the PwC stuff after the interviews? I'm getting quite restless....
    To God be the glory!

@UcheBobby- my guy nothing from Pwc yet o! Only that i was told they haven't made their minds yet... At least that was as at wednesday... As for the Analogies hmmm.... I really do hate it... But if it's about10 out of 45 no quams....

@UcheBobby- Pls can you give me a complete break down of the questions....

@ Ufuoma,

The test is not difficult (although it is a bit more difficult than PwC). Logical reasoning (about 5 questions), verbal (about 10 to 15) and the rest is numerical reasoning. Learn your simple and compd interest, and general maths questions. The test lasts for 1 hour and time is not friendly.

For the pass mark, I'm suspecting between 50-60% ( I am only speculating from my experience). Since you passed PwC, I believe you will also pass KPMG also but don't be over-confident! Best of luck
    To God be the glory!

ufoma, could you please send the mail that was sent to you from KPMG to my mailbox, i was invited for a test on monday but with no details, i will appreciate if you could send the same mail sent to you from KPMG to [email protected].
    Thanks in anticipation.

@larryld- sorry i myt not be able to forward the mail to you considerin the tym frame... As i 'm not sure of gettin on a PC before monday... But i can go over some of the things they stated in the mail... Like i said earlier, it's GMAT style... Things to bring along, calculators, writing materials, credentials all of them o! Including academic transcripts. And birth certificate... It was in bold that only applicants that haven't taken the exams before and those less than 26.... Venue, their office of course... Gerarrd wateva at Ikoyi... I 'm beginning to wonder Jst how many ppl KPMG dey find sef?

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    @Lionleo- so you feel there's a format in the archive? Finally somethin to take my mind off Pwc...
    KPMG does some kind of continuous recruitment. I think they do tests almost every week so u have hundreds of KPMG threads in d archives. But the catch is that u can write the test once and only once. If u don't get it, no second chances. I did it almost exactly a year ago. The format hasn't changed... neither have the questions. It's not difficult but u need to be faster than u were for PwC. And time management is up to u. U decide. The sections of the test are not timed individually like in PwC so u decide how much of ur 1hr20mins u will spend on each part, the MCQs and the 2 essays. I gather that the only change so far is that only those who pass the 1st part get to write the essays. everyone used to write the whole thing before anyone's sent away.

@Uchebobby, I doubt there is a passmark. It's more of a competition thing and u have to be in the top 5, of 30 or thereabout. Used to be around 8-10 but the numbers have dropped lately. Last one I heard, last month, only 5 were selected to write the second stage and my buddy wasn't 1.

So goodluck guys...it is possible!
    Aal izz well...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast