+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: KPMG TEST, Please house i have been invited for a KPMG test , wat do i expect?

KPMG TEST, Please house i have been invited for a KPMG test , wat do i expect?

Please house i have been invited for a KPMG test , wat do i expect?

Re: KPMG TEST, Please house i have been invited for a KPMG test , wat do i expect?

@ Richard69: You are to expect exactly what they told u in ur letter of invitation for the test, that is, GMAT based assessment on

Critical Reasoning questions:- This part is about weakening and strengthening a given statement. Since each stmt moves logically from premise to conclusion, u'll have to assume all the statements given are true, dont add or subtract to it. To weaken or stregthen any stmt, look for the missing link btw the premise and the conclusion(it is here u r free to assume). The word ''weaken'' might be inter-changed with undermine or limits. Strengthen cud also changed to ''if this is true wud improve the writer's argument''.

Analogy section: Relationship of two words that is similar with the given options.

Synonyms n antonyms question:- Here, u'll choose the words that are closest in meaning or opposite in meaning.

Sentence Correction: U'll have to choose the correct option for the underlined part a sentence. Practice keys needed here is ability to use correct tenses,e.g, do not mix past participle and present participle in a given sentence. Avoid the most complex answer choice as much as possible. Simple sentences shud be ur watchword.

Comprehension reading.

Quantitative analysis: U need to know algebra, business mathematics also, for example, triangles in hexagon, octagon, pentagon.

Essay writing: Answer 2 essays, if u were d president n where u see urself in nxt, say, 10yrs. Be brief, clear and be very time conscious. Max time to be spent here is 7 minutes.

Above all, be very time conscious. Practice well and divine favor. All the best.

+ Reply