+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

Re: JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

@chuko1, it is a fake text and interview on thesame day,after which they would demand #1,500 for processing fee and later tell you that you should come back till you would get stress-up and lose interest.. That is their format..

Re: JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

ok got it...its there office in ojuelegba right?

Hey House,

I cant believe this.
    I went for a Civil Engineering Test with them and i know there was a fee at first...about NGN500 .

After the test, I had a short interview with some guy and he was asking if I was sure I could pass the test and I said 'Yes'.

A few days later,I got an sms, (below)

Congrats! u passd d test conductd on 05-08-10 wt 57.7% ur 2 cm on 09-08-19 by 1.30,wt ur cv & #2000 for ur recomdatn leta 2 d coy dt need ur serv.E.BREAKTHRU LTD

Please House,take note of the short spellings, I knew there was something fishing immediately.

Lol.

@Chuko1 , Yes their Fake Office at OJUELEGBA beside Federal Fire Service.

God will definitly punish them for extorting unlawfully from young nigerians
    j

make una beat them well well, their own don too much.

thank God finally, we have been able to identify them EB as a syndicate. They have partners all around Lag. They keep sending you on a goose chase until You are exhausted and frustrated. Wasting your hard earned money on intangible jobs. I wish I were in Lag to particpate and take my own pound of flesh! I WAS A VICTIM! Spent over five thousand on notin.

Whoeva is reading ds n cn not contribute on d forum shd 2deir ojuelegba office 2mro by 9am danger time,its time a tuk a clue 4m our IB brodas n shw dse cunts hw 2gt fuckd,ladies n gentlemen, its royal rumble time,come tommorow come....
    I

i HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED MY DCP OF POLICE CONTACT AND I WILL BE THERE LIVE..HOPE THEY DONT SEE OUR POST AND RUN AWAY..OOO..CAUSE SO MUCH LOGISTICS IS GOING INTO THIS. COME ONE COME ALL..YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN GET A CHANCE TO BEAT THEM CAUSE I WILL BE ALL OVER THEM MAKING THE BEG FOR MERCY..

The Greatest House!!!, I'm in support of every opinion u ppl made bcose this people don't have human semparty. How I wish I'm in Lag to show dem who I be. ONE LOVE ONE HOUSE.

This is a great idea and its supported but I think everyone interested should communicate in a private email address/phone because they are part of this forum too.lets be guided accordingly. one love

Hi guys, let's take it easy with them, even though they deserve it. I am always praying against them and raining curses on them that my God should bring hard judgment on them due to the way they deluded me and stole my money when I first came to Lagos after service.

I made it a point of duty to save many from their hands when ever I am passing around Ojuelegba and see them mobilize innocent young fresh graduates to deceive them with their so called interview and test.

I am also of the opinion that will should form a union that will serve as as formidable front for fighting the cause of the unemployed youth and forcing the political thieving so called leaders to fulfill their obligation of paying unemployment grants to the jobless and creating employment for the teeming youth of Nigeria.

It is high time we woke from our slumber and start challenging these corrupt leaders to respect our rights in our father land. Nigeria is our father land. We no any other country in this World other than Nigeria. Fellow compatriots, let us stand up and fight for our rights. It is time. It is now.

Thank you.

hotboy am wit u 120percent. but sins 25th is sanitatn day, y not move d time to 10.30am. dis scammers must b taught a lesson

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast