+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: E-BREAKTHROUGH NIGERIA LTD-FRAUDSTERS

E-BREAKTHROUGH NIGERIA LTD-FRAUDSTERS

THIS IS MY EXPERIENCE WITH A FIRM: ESTHER-BREAKTHROUGH NIGERIA LTD.
    THERE WAS A PUBLICATION BY E-BREAKTHROUGH ON TUESDAY GUARDIAN OF AVAILABLE VACANCIES IN VARIOUS COMPANIES. AS USUAL, A GOOD NUMBER OF YOUNG JOB SEEKERS APPLIED AND WERE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW (INCLUDING ME). WE WERE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW ON 9/5/2009, AT THERE OFFICE, #82 CLEGG STREET, OJUELEGBA, SURULERE, LAGOS.
    PEOPLE TRAVELED FROM FAR AND NEAR(ABA, KANO, PORTHARCOURT, SOKOTO, OTA, ETC). AT THE INTERVIEW VENUE WE WERE ASKED TO PAY N100. TWO DAYS LATER, 11/5/2009, WE (SUCCESSFUL) WERE INVITED TO COME FOR THEIR RECOMMENDATION LETTERS WITH THE SUM OF N1700. AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE WERE SENT TO NON EXISTING AND MUSHROOM COMPANIES. WE WERE ROBBED AND PURNISHED BY THIS FRAUDULENT RECRUITMENT COMPANY.
    PEOPLE AROUND TESTIFIED THAT THE COMPANY (E-BREAKTHROUGH) HAS BEEN IN THE BUSINESS OF COLLECTING MONEY FROM JOB SEEKERS AND AT THE END LEAVE THEM WORSE THAN THEY MET THEM.
    I THINK EFCC SHOULD LOOK INTO COMPANIES WHO DUPE INNOCENT JOB SEEKERS IN THE NAME OF RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. YOU CAN CHECK OUT THEIR WEBSITE: www.ebtn.com
    PLEASE GUYS, IF YOU ACROSS ANY ADVERTISEMENT BY THIS COMPANY, IGNORE IT. THEY ARE THIEVES. NA ONLY GOD GO HELP US FOR THIS NAIJA.

Re: E-BREAKTHROUGH NIGERIA LTD-FRAUDSTERS

tanx, my guy. u just saved me from the same experience cos me and my friends were jst asked to and write test on 16th saturday.

xrs

What the above shows is that u should shine ur eyes well well before u part with ur hardearned money. A lot of scams are going on in the land. Meanwhile check out my blog at-----------http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-EgX1zH06abXMoXaowvRl

My dear after about three mails I finally decided to write the so called test..
    am sure no one ever fails it.. so xcited job seekers beware!!
    Basically they send you companies that cant pay you..lol'
    Well, I've been there guys, done dat, seen it and am out of it!!
    I think The Guardian should stop publishing their adds cos datz d only way they lure fresh and desperate graduates .
    JUST BELIEVE IN URSELF.... THEN U CAN ACHIEVE IT

+ Reply