+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Esther Breakthrough Limited Please Help me

Esther Breakthrough Limited Please Help me

Please, the consultant named above, Esther Breakthrough, has invited me for an interview. Please, house does anyone know about them? Are they real? Have you been to them before? Please kindly help me as quick as possible. The interview is Friday 6th March, 2009.

Re: Esther Breakthrough Limited Please Help me

Guy,4get this people.they are fake.....

hay guy, ebreakthroug is just a consultancy, they have call me once like that early this year for interview and they send a message that i pass their test that should come with application fee of #2.000 naira. wen i got thier with the money they coolect the money and they gave me unresonnable letter to a company that does not need any vacancy...............the place happen to be D-VINE HOSPITAL.
    so my friend i will advise you not to go thier or if yopu want to you can try
    god bless you.

I hope you'll take the good advice that Ofong gave to you!! Be wise......

it seems u re a jjc applicant or u just finish ur service,when u hear about ebreakthrough,my advice,RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    Do unto others what u want them to do unto u.

On the contrary,last yr after nysc i was invited 4 test by Ester Breakthrough Ltd after i applied 4 graduate trainee program.i paid #100 be for the test,i guess 2 days after i was send a txt mesage that reads "de position u applied 4 is still vacant,u're askd 2 come on 15-10-08 by 10am wit ur cv and #1500 for ur recommendation letter 2 de coy.4rm E.breakthrough ltd.lag"i went paid the said amount i was given a recomendation letter 2 Capital Express Assurance Limited.were another fresh test and interview was conducted.though i got the job but it's a marketing job.

@Akintunde!

EstherBreakthrough or E-Breakthrough is a scam. They only want to "breakthrough into your pocket".

Discard them FAAASSSSTTTTTT!

@Perryman!
    I honestly do not believe your story even though it might be true.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@Dagunro!
    suit yourself, am not asking u 2 belive me am only telling AKINTUNDE wat i know about e.breakthrough and hey! what part of my story are u douting,that presently am working with Capital Express Assurance Limited, Ikeja branch and i got the job through e.breakthrough or wat? dude!

Perryman stop deceiving people for nothing, if u are actually working for e.breakthrough then i say to u: U ARE STILL HIGHLY UNEMPLOYED cos thts what it actually sounds like.

In lagos u don't need to go through any consulting firm before u get a marketing job in an insurance company, thats if its true at all u are working for any insurance company.

Please anyone who encounters e.breakthrough or anyone of those tiny rectangular adverts that appear in guardian newspaper, then ruunn for your life they are all a big scam and fraud. Thanks

Guys Perryman is not lying but he is saying the truth. Esther Breakthrough is a small agency at Surulere using a very small, dirty and old Office near the young shall Grow Motors. The conduct test for applicants which all of them will pass, then they re-invite you 2 -6 days letter to come and collect your recommendation letter after the collection of N1,500.00 - N2,000,000.00 from you. They then issue you recommendation letter to insurance companies as marketer who will pay you between 10k - 20k as Salary but you can get a bit higher on commissions if you are able to bring more customers to join the insurance company. Note also that your recommendation letter is not automatic employment as the insurance company or small scale business may reject you when you gets there and by then your hard earned money is gone.
    As a young with a future, i will advise you to run away from Esther Breakthrough except you are desperate. There are many better jobs out there.
    Best of luck.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

Akintunde i think u can decipher the truth urself now,cos out of all the replies u got only one said something good about ebtng(anoda name they use to decieve people).My dear,infact any consultancy that ask u to pay before recruitment does not worth it
    cheers!
    Do unto others what u want them to do unto u.

wat is wrong wit u people @valarinz,i though d essence of this forum is 2 share ideas, was there any point were i advice Akintunde to go ahead! she/he said i quote"Please, house does anyone know about them? Are they real? Have you been to them before? "sooooooo tell me is anything wrong if i told him/her about my own encounter wit d said agency.........i abeg spear me! and about d marketing stuff they d'nt tell me that was wat it entails?.@onomej4u thanks 4 understanding me!!!!!!

its a money making venture for them u'd get very cheap test questions n av 2 pay #1350 dnt knw if its increased now nobody fails the farce of a test they conduct..Godspeed to u dearest!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast