+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Imo State Govt Graduate Jobs

Re: Imo State Govt Graduate Jobs

My Imo brothers & sisters, don`t U no whom ur Governor is, if u don`t no , let me tell u , OHA WHATEVR he IS CALLED is a known fruad star so what do u expect from dat criminal . let say no to dis by standing up against this evil, remember 2011 is around the coner, well ll make sure dat we chase them out of the GOVT house come next year. get ready and we will achieve it. GOD bless u all.

Is Imo state government trying to put the cart before the horse?. This is ridiculous, very shameful indeed.

HELLO, ALL D BLAME TO THE OLD USELESS FOOL CALLED HIM SELF INEC CHAIRMAN, HE HAS SPOILED THIS COUNTRY,HAD IT BEEN HE ANNOUNCED D REAL RESULT,ALL DIS WILL NOT BEEN HAPPENING,WAT DO U EXPECT,HE IS IN PPA PARTY,HE NOW CROSS CARPET TO PDP,PLS EVERYBODY LETS JOIN HANDS IN REMOVING D SO CALLED INEC CHAIRMAN,2011 ELECTION IS AROUND D CORNER,
    HE DAMAGE D COUNTRY,A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL...NOBODY SAYS GOOD THING ABOUT HIM IN THIS COUNTRY,HE HAS CAUSED A LOT OF DAMAGES IN NIGERIA,LETS JOINED HAND TO STOP HIM, AS FOR THE GOVERNOR,OHAKIM, HE HAS SCORES TO SETTLE WITH THE EFCC, HIS FILES RE THERE

HELLO, ALL D BLAME TO THE OLD USELESS FOOL CALLED HIM SELF INEC CHAIRMAN, HE HAS SPOILED THIS COUNTRY,HAD IT BEEN HE ANNOUNCED D REAL RESULT,ALL DIS WILL NOT BEEN HAPPENING,WAT DO U EXPECT,HE IS IN PPA PARTY,HE NOW CROSS CARPET TO PDP,PLS EVERYBODY LETS JOIN HANDS IN REMOVING D SO CALLED INEC CHAIRMAN,2011 ELECTION IS AROUND D CORNER,
    HE DAMAGE D COUNTRY,A CRIMINAL IS A CRIMINAL...NOBODY SAYS GOOD THING ABOUT HIM IN THIS COUNTRY,HE HAS CAUSED A LOT OF DAMAGES IN NIGERIA,LETS JOINED HAND TO STOP HIM, AS FOR THE GOVERNOR,OHAKIM, HE HAS SCORES TO SETTLE WITH THE EFCC, HIS FILES RE THERE

EC

OHAKIM, NAWAA 4 UOOO. U WANT HELP ME BUT U 1ST WANT THE LITTLE I HAVE. UP U.

Useless people.U are telling a youth who has no job to buy ordinary scratch card for #2000 for a job he is not even sure of. Pls if u need second collection for 2011 pls u tell us instead of indirectly asking for it.Dont forget God is watching,whatever u sow in that sit,u must reap.

Imo State Governor by reputation is a 419ner...nobody should pls purchase dat scratch card..he needs money for reelection.

Why waiting for 2011 before you can take your destiny into your own hands? That asides, I believe there is everything wrong with the Government of Imo State with these job advertisements. While sane governors like that of Sokoto state, Edo state, etc, are trying to move the country-Nigeria forward with the abolition of the issues of Indigenes and Non-Indigenes in their respective states thereby promoting the unity of Nigeria, the Government of Imo State led by the Chief Thief, Ohakim, is busy faning the emblem of disaffection among the Indigenes and Non-Indigenes of his state there by threatening the unity of the country, Nigeria. I believe by now the Indigenes and Non-Indigenes of Imo State ought to have led a protest match to the Imo State Goverment House to say NO to this dividing and 'disuniting' job adverts. Nevertheless, if by Monday, when definitely I will be in Imo State, the Indigenes and Non-Indigenes of Imo State are not in the streets of Owerri with flowers and sticks in protest against this obnoxious policy of Ohakim, the governor of Imo State, then, the people of Imo State is on the wrong side of history which I know posterity would not forgive them. Much obliged for the audience. One love!
    F

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12