Organization Imo State Govt
    Location Imo
    Job type Full Time
    Salary Undisclosed
    Posted 13 Apr 10
    Updated
    Close Date 27 Apr 10 OPEN

JOB DESCRIPTION
    The government of lmo State is executing a socio-economic agenda towards revitalizing the economy and restoring infrastructure in the State. The initiative focuses on transforming the State into a model with emphasis on industrialization and enterprise, youth empowerment, provision of social infrastructure, respect for law and order, tackling environmental issues and resuscitating key institutions. To help drive these initiatives, the State Government seeks to recruit competent, dynamic and committed individuals to fill various entry level positions (grade level 7, 8, 9 and 10) in the State's Public Service Information about the job titles, cadre/grade levels and their minimum entry level requirements are as presented on the job portal -www.imo.ngrecruit.com to enable candidate specify their job preferences/options.

JOB REQUIREMENT
    Candidates must be indigenes of Imo State.

HOW TO APPLY
    Purchase scratch card at the cost of N2000 from any of the following designated banks- UBA, First Bank, GTBank, Zenith Bank, Union Bank and Bank PHB. Visit www.imo.ngrecrwit .com to complete online application, using the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on the serial number indicated on the scratch card purchased. Follow the online instructions carefully to use the scratch card PIN and the serial number on the card. You will be required to supply your bio-data, email address, education and training information, ward/community of origin, traditional ruler's name, local government of origin and NYSC discharge certificate number or exemption reference number, designated banks. Specify your preferred test centre (i.e. Owerri, Orlu, Okigwe, Lagos or Abuja). Scan and upload your passport into the online application form. Also obtain a print out of the online acknowledgment which will be required for accreditation at the test centre. The general aptitude test, which will be written in the month of May, will cover verbal, logical and quantitative reasoning as well as current affairs and general knowledge. KPMG Professional Services, will contact candidates to reconfirm test dates, test centers, as well as conduct the pre-employment test. Candidates can check the job portal for their results two weeks after writing the aptitude test. List of successful candidates that passed the test and therefore qualify for an oral interview will be published on the 25th or 26th of May 201O. All applications must be completed online on or before midnight 25th April 2010

Re: Imo State Govt Graduate Jobs

Criminals, this is way of stealing from the unemployed masses again, God will punish them all

this is bad, N2000 for unemployed graduate,this is devilish

Dont mind the stupid Governor. he is a fool. he is looking for money for his re-election next year. Let him loot Imo State treasury dry, the unemployed graduates are there to contribute N2000 for him. Let him look for better ways of making money. I doubt if the 10,000 jobs truely exist. HE IS ONLY LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE MORE MONEY. FOOL

Are they trying to help or to extort money from people! NA WA OOH!

Am so happy ppl can reason dis way... These ppl are thieves!!!! Imagine i posted something yesterday criticizing this act of official criminality by Imo state govt, but the Admin deleted it. Admin do u hav a business with them? Dont let ur pple down, we trust in you....
    These ppl are thieves!!!!
    MY PPLE, DONT GO AND SPEND UR MONEY DAT U WANT TO BUY SCRATCH CARD, COS THERE IS NOT A SINGLE AVAILABLE JOB AS CREATED BY IMO STATE GOVT. THIS IS A WAY TO TAKE D LITTLE U HAV TO ADD TO THE MUCH THEY HAV... BE WISE, FOLKS!!!!!!

let us be wise,imagain 50,000 cards at 2000 giving them a total of 100,000,000 within 14days.like nwaigwe said I doubt if the 10,000 jobs truely exist in Imo State. HE IS ONLY LOOKING FOR WAYS TO MAKE money for second term. MAY GOD GRANT US OUR HEART DESIRES

Kai kai kai ds is BAD with capitals.
    Seriously,dat is nt imo state govt website!I saw ds stuff bt didnt evn read it jst saw d headin and directd my friend who's frm Imo state 2it.Kai,i'l hv 2stop hm b4 he gets interestd.
    Ds is a FRAUD!!!Plz DON'T APPLY
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

The web site address need not be that of Imo State Government before you believe they are the brain behind this official fraud. You may recall that this job advert was on Vanguard 13/04/2010. One Naira!
    F

Todays Guardian newspaper 15th of April 2010 has it that Imo state Civil servants will be embarking on a strike action till Friday to press home their demand for better working conditions and increase in salary.
    I think the governor should concentrate on managing the staff that he has instead of collecting money from unemployed youths for a job that does not exist anywhere. If the government of Imo state wants to create job for its people, then there should not be any kind of payment attached to it.
    I believe the Federal Government should look into this issues. How can a hungry, unemployed youth be made to pay 2000 just to apply for a job he/she is not even sure of getting. the Nigerian navy, army, etc all does the same thing. why?
    J

What is the business of Federal Government in the Internal affair of the Government of Imo State? I believe the fight should be for the already 'impoverished' unemployed Imo State 'indigenes'. One love!
    F

Chitex125--I also saw the news of on todays Guardian. The workers are embarking on a warning strike just to remind the senseless Governor of the agreement the reached 2 years ago. Maybe he forgot about it all along. Now that it is election time again, he is campaigning with 10,000 jobs for Imo State Indigene so that he will LOOSE a second term.May God help him. if i may ask, what happened to the registration people made at his so called IMO JOB CENTER. That man needs to learn.

MAKE GOD JUGE THAT CRIMINAL

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast