+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: JOBS BY IMO STATE GOVT FOR IMO STATE INDIGENES

JOBS BY IMO STATE GOVT FOR IMO STATE INDIGENES

http://www.imo.ngrecruit.com/JobInformation.html
    click on the link above and goodluck
    pls dont 4get, it is imo state indigenes.
    What is history, but a fable agreed upon.

Re: JOBS BY IMO STATE GOVT FOR IMO STATE INDIGENES

WHAT NEXT NO WHERE TO APPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pls hw do i purchase the card?...am in portharcourt
    K

I didn want to talk abt this.... In dat paper, they said over 100,000 jobs for Imo graduates. And ur required to purchase a recharge card of N2000 for u to be able to apply.
    My fellow Nigerians, how can I pay for u to giv me job, when the purpose of looking for the job is for me to have something to do and get some money to patch my self up?
    Someone will develop a concept to dupe his fellow country men becos he/she knows that the majority is lacking in dat aspect
    A common sense will tell every right thinking Nigerian that in Imo state, they are going to employ 100,000 people within space of few months, which company have they built there?
    Now when 100,000 people buy scratch card of 2k each, u know how much that will giv this dubious Idiot that published this vacancy?
    After that he/she/they will invite u for test and giv u tough questions within few min and to make sure that u kno u hav failed d test, interview neva reash oo....
    Then you go home after d hopeless test and wait endlessly for invitation, and no one comes.
    And they are at their homes enjoying N200,000,000 (two hundred million naira) and u r garnishing ur teeth in hunger....
    my fellow Nigerian, wake up, think out of the box, dont let anyone fool u. Whaz d reason of u being a graduate? If I were u, They cant get me.... but if u wish to continue, u r on ur own (OYO).

1luv

shekeleke, you make sense pieces.I have been asking myself the same question and it beats my imagination.
    How can I pay you to give me a job?
    Well, For those who are interested, like u rightly said, O.T.O
    What is history, but a fable agreed upon.

Quote Originally Posted by shekeleke
    I didn want to talk abt this.... In dat paper, they said over 100,000 jobs for Imo graduates. And ur required to purchase a recharge card of N2000 for u to be able to apply.
    My fellow Nigerians, how can I pay for u to giv me job, when the purpose of looking for the job is for me to have something to do and get some money to patch my self up?
    Someone will develop a concept to dupe his fellow country men becos he/she knows that the majority is lacking in dat aspect
    A common sense will tell every right thinking Nigerian that in Imo state, they are going to employ 100,000 people within space of few months, which company have they built there?
    Now when 100,000 people buy scratch card of 2k each, u know how much that will giv this dubious Idiot that published this vacancy?
    After that he/she/they will invite u for test and giv u tough questions within few min and to make sure that u kno u hav failed d test, interview neva reash oo....
    Then you go home after d hopeless test and wait endlessly for invitation, and no one comes.
    And they are at their homes enjoying N200,000,000 (two hundred million naira) and u r garnishing ur teeth in hunger....
    my fellow Nigerian, wake up, think out of the box, dont let anyone fool u. Whaz d reason of u being a graduate? If I were u, They cant get me.... but if u wish to continue, u r on ur own (OYO).

1luv
    well said. Naija shine ur eye!!!

+ Reply