+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 62 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Topic: ICPC calls for oral interview

Re: ICPC calls for oral interview

@kv, u really need prayer as u were told but as 4 me i'm sure by HIS grace.

@meeeeeeeeeeeeey u were the only one i knew they kall True true......................@uchemoney the entire of ur house will lost nt meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,if u dnt hva manners i think u should learn to keep short...................Am Out

@ Uchmoney and @ Jb4me, pls take it easy; we're all here to help each other, I crave ur indulgence, pls don't turn this thread to this kind, I respect everyone here, pls let's be matured as we've always been... our speculations, comments etc... helps everyone, insults and derogatory comments only hurts... I appreciate u all and I sincerely apologize to everyone hurt one way or the other...God bless u all, we'd all make it...

Quote Originally Posted by josiah1 View Post
    @ Uchmoney and @ Jb4me, pls take it easy; we're all here to help each other, I crave ur indulgence, pls don't turn this thread to this kind, I respect everyone here, pls let's be matured as we've always been... our speculations, comments etc... helps everyone, insults and derogatory comments only hurts... I appreciate u all and I sincerely apologize to everyone hurt one way or the other...God bless u all, we'd all make it...
    I totaly agree witu bro. @uchmoney,u're a great guy and I respect u so much. Nothing wil change ds perception i have about you. U remain great wit me 4ever! But my bro, i plead with u dat u pls allow d brodaly luv to continue. No one, and I mean NO ONE deserve to be insulted for sharing his/her opinion. We are all entitled to dat. Imagine u,alagada, cushman, plewachi, josiah, meeeey, Ajalaye1 and the rest pull of this thread, wat do u think will happen to pple like me who dpend MORE on the info u guys give us here than any oda source?
    Imagine d 2 guys dat commended u guys on the work u've been doing here. Pls make-up with ur bro so that wen we eventually meet at d training ground, there wldn't be any friction between us all. Rem., we need each other to survive. @jb4me, I NEED YOU! Stay bro n make up with ur broda. @plewachi thanks 4 d vital info. @all, I spoke with one of their staff nw and i was made to understand that not everyone wld be called n dat only those whose addy are nt so clear wld be contacted and dat d list of successful candidate is already with d board n so let's relax. Call or no call, we'll all be there. One luv!
    josiah1 likes this.

@dfad, well said. I admire your maturity. What is expected of all of us here is PRAY... & PRAY HARD!
    josiah1 likes this.

@dfad, thanks man
    josiah1 likes this.

@all, 4give me for being hostile. I was only expressing my annoyance
    josiah1 likes this.

@all; we 'll all rejoy at last. Pls,let's continue to be together. No false information and there is no insults. Every bit of information keep us together. And thus bring hope. Uchmoney,plewachi and others,we need more of ur attention now. The day is getting nearer,letters should not be missd or abandoned in d post office box. Jb,come in. As i appreciate ur contribution,pls appreciate others. Remember dat nobody can be certain 100%,since icpc is full surprises. God bless u all.
    josiah1 likes this.

@Uchmoney u knw we v alwaz got eachodas back here. We can't at dis stage blow up a wonderful frenship. D issue in contention is who is called and who is nt called. Remember wen u lost hope @Uchmoney sometimes ago and I told u God can rewrite dat list and truly nw u r speaking a new language. Dats wat all of us need nw,those of us who hav nt been called needs to be encouraged. D battle is nt over until it is over.....I also remember wen I panicked during d call for d last interview,u were my chief encourager. Whoever is destined to make d training will make it no matter wat any other person feels or opines.....
    josiah1 likes this.

We've come this far, we can't afford to lose focus now. If we gonna be colleagues, we better learn tolerance and respect for each other. Vituperation and tempers flaring would not help our inter-personal relationships to grow, and we would need these relationships if we're to successfully confront the corruption inherent in the system, something the entire recruitment exercise was meant to achieve in the first place.

So let's all continue to act matured okay. I appreciate each and every contributor to this thread as I have both been encouraged and updated just by coming by. It's a story we'll all get to tell sooner rather than later. Patience and perseverance is the watchword, our faith would not let us down.

Love and peace to y'all...
    josiah1 likes this.

@ all, I love this comments, am so so elated and delighted, U're wonderful fellas;

@ Jb4me, pls say something; this thread would not be complete without u....

I implore all of us to cultivate d habits of peace, tolerance, humility and patience. We should put our heads together to serve God and humanity through fighting corruption and restoring this country to it's enviable position of respectability and dignity within d comity of nations. I believe we are all born to be great and we'll all soon rejoice with one another and also be partners in action, pls lets keep our minds at rest and wait patiently for the moment of celebration........... Cheers
    josiah1 likes this.

I implore all of us to cultivate d habits of peace, tolerance, humility and patience. We should put our heads together to serve God and humanity through fighting corruption and restoring this country to it's enviable position of respectability and dignity within d comity of nations. I believe we are all born to be great and we'll all soon rejoice with one another and also be partners in action, pls lets keep our minds at rest and wait patiently for the moment of celebration........... Cheers
    josiah1 likes this.

+ Reply