+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 61 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Topic: ICPC calls for oral interview

Re: ICPC calls for oral interview

@Jb4me wat information do u think is false that is being peddled here and share d information dat u think is right. Indeed second week of june is a long time. It tells us all that d process is still on and all of us dat have not been called should keep d hope alive.
    josiah1 likes this.

When will this ICPC thing finish 4 God sake! Everyday u hear different story. Pls what level are we right now? Successful or still in the process? I was part of those that were called last week. Pls somebody should give us a concrete info. And to those that are still waiting 4 d call I wish u all d best,keep yr phone fully charge.

@jb4me; what kind of information did d caller from headquarter asked from u? Which messages do u think are false here? Pls gist us. What do u think is happening at d icpc headquarter now.Share it pls.

My bro Ajalaye, just relax. worrying wldnt solve anything. We'll surely be there.....call or no call. much luv bro.
    josiah1 likes this.

@all the Add ws nt only what was asked...........................I think if u want to maintain Faith Level Pls Do But dont use the Add as a Measure to confuse People,i am willing to give to the House the number that called me from Headquarter,so they can asked was it add they wia asking or ..................Because me on the interview day i submitted my Documents all i dont know about U I.E on @ january @2012..................So please dont make Add looks As if is the all in all....................and if u havent bn kall just wait u wld be kall .................From Me JB4me wit a sincere Heart

kv

@jb i see reason wit u,i was called and generally ask questions and infact i ask the caller to please tellme when and He said i shld keep Praying..................................Bt add ws nt the major like u Rightly said

Different stories!Different experiences.So what are we to believe now?
    Though I would like to add that not being asked questions and just addresses like d prior commenters does not mean they r peddling false info.Maybe each person is saying what he/she experienced when they called.
    @all let's all keep the faith.God is our strenght.
    josiah1 likes this.

Missed u guys.I didn't abandon u pple oh.Somehow my phone couldn't log in to comment until now.
    Anyway Am not about to disturb my brain cos of icpc.We can only know who is really appointed when d letters come.I guess @uchmoney is still at d army thingy he mentioned here.pls let's all try to comment.Not just viewing.then we can know if anyone is called dis week.
    josiah1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dfad View Post
    My bro Ajalaye, just relax. worrying wldnt solve anything. We'll surely be there.....call or no call. much luv bro.
    That's it bro, very factual and affirming!!!

@all. I dnt thnk dere is any fals info here. All I knw is I was called 2wis. D 1st 1 in June n d 2nd 1 last monday n I mentioned both d 2 calls here. In d 1st call I was asked 2 forward my qualifications n state of origin, while in d 2nd 1 only my contact add was requested.

guys, @ a point i told myself that i wont comment on this thread again that i will just be an observer bcos of some indirect insults i have gotten from some pple and i will not mention names......nyways dats by the way. i received a call from icpc sometime in june and they asked for my add which i sent immediately but didnt ask y ad they dint ask me any question wats so ever. one of d director who goes to my church confirmed to me dat the reason we were asked for our add was bcos d appointment letter is supposed to bear our addy when i aked him. i later asked him about our resumption and he said by september cos of our muslim brodas who will start their fasting on the 20th of dis month as they cant cope wit d training. now lets critically analyse d situation, nysc camp will close on the 19th which is not up to 3wks given dat dey started on the 2nd ad if we look @ icpc's reason, it is actually a good one iven the fact that ther will b physical exercise. just so u guys knw, they went for a conference yesterday but i havent confirmed the outcome as i want to believe that our matter will be discussed. so pls guys, just relax. the next time i will comment on dis thread will be my congratulatory messages to y'all before i put myself in trouble. Thanks and i wish u ol d best..
    josiah1 likes this.

@jb4me: kindly forward d number 2 ds email: [email protected].

@all, i just came back 4rm makurdi nw for my army short service screening. I was lucky bcos 16 out of d 20 of us were screend out remaining only 4 of us. @jb4me, u are a real JB. JB is a nickname given to people who escape imbecility. I dnt have much to tell u but i think u are a confusionist. U are lucky i'm nt the admin. JB, for ur information, i think u were askd other questions to knw weda u are 4rm a VIP but since u have shown them dat u are an escapee, u lost.

+ Reply