+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 60 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Like Tree247Likes

Topic: ICPC calls for oral interview

Re: ICPC calls for oral interview

Well I haven't received any call yet and I have returned all miss calls on my phone since dis incoming calls tin started.

@ojazman,Tanx. I'll be d most humble person from today and I will lobby around all my neighbours to sell me good. But once again does that mean we have gotten the job?

Quote Originally Posted by krayzie_bone_ View Post
    @ojazman,Tanx. I'll be d most humble person from today and I will lobby around all my neighbours to sell me good. But once again does that mean we have gotten the job?
    My bro, u're already a member of the ICPC family. I say a very big congratulations to all that have been contacted to send their house addy!!! @alagada, Josiah, and odas, relax, ours is on the way! I'm full of Hope that maketh not ashame. We'll all at the end laugh together. A big congratulations to me and to all expectant staff of ICPC! Welcome to our week of pleasant surprises!!!!!!!!!!
    josiah1 likes this.

Dfad tanx a lot. And 2 dos dat we went thru d struggle since 2010 2geda, I personally is putting u in my prayers 5tyms daily. Don't let d pressure make u panic u will join us dis coming week God grace. Till we meet at d training

@all; som pple said next week,some dis week,and some next one week,and other two weeks from.....,we also have coming week. Pls,which one. A beg reply,i think we need to get d correct and accurate information.

@all; som pple said next week,some dis week,and some next one week,and others, two weeks from.....,we also have coming week. Pls,which one. I beg reply,i think we need to get d correct and accurate information.

Ajalaye1, nobody is certain about the correct date. Most of the info here are based on speculations

The ICPC staff that call me told me that in 2 weeks time they will contact us through the address we gave. I was called last monday afternoon. Uchmoney where u at? We need your presence.

I think only those who are appointed will be called. I was called last monday, two of my friends were also called.

Just the way some people were not called for the written test, it is the same way some will not be called to send their address.

Quote Originally Posted by dfad View Post
    My bro, u're already a member of the ICPC family. I say a very big congratulations to all that have been contacted to send their house addy!!! @alagada, Josiah, and odas, relax, ours is on the way! I'm full of Hope that maketh not ashame. We'll all at the end laugh together. A big congratulations to me and to all expectant staff of ICPC! Welcome to our week of pleasant surprises!!!!!!!!!!
    Lovely Bro, Am very much @ peace...Calls or no calls, everything is walking together for my good. Thanks and Congrats in advance. Can't wait to see u @ the training.

@ alagada, cheers up and don't panic; we're included even though we're not yet called. Take charge and see u @ the training.

@ those called for addresses, am so so happy for u all, congrats and see u all @ d training...Cheers...

@all i ve been monitoring this Trend all this while,and i want to commend ur effort and @d same time want to plead with some of us to please stop putting false message here,i was called from the Headquarter also i ws aske some Information infact it was the second week of june Precisely...i hve the number store in my fone i cant gve if any one want it.............

@Jb4me; Since june!!!! Ɣ? Ar yu tell d house if yu dnt wnt 2 snd it 2 dos who may want

+ Reply