+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: How advantageous is an MSc?

Re: How advantageous is an MSc?

everyone has spoken well about M.Sc and all what not. some things r fundamental here. it gives an advantage and makes you easily spotted by an employer. i tell you something, employer are after one who can solve problems, this is putting it in simple terms now. In this world of economic recession, employer are careful of who gets a slot and therefore having a job now is great and can be developed on. Above all something is also important and it is to realise that God is the general overseer! I dont know your walk in him, but i have tested and tried him and have seen works of wonder performed in the lives of people who are unqualified. I'm the UK studying and therefore see masters degree as a continuation of your bachelors. Infact over here, its called year 5. lol....God bless you all

Guys, MSC is very good but u need to know the tread,having MSC does not make you competent to deliver.One guy just join us in my office, he has a Msc but he cant deliver , he cant perform at all .Guy its better you go for professional cert,later Msc.

@agbodo-my dear,pls take the advice of ur HR.u are lucky dey even adviced. i resigned my job last yr to go for M.Sc am thru wit my course IT to get jobs nowadays,its better u work now nd take study leave later nd while u are at it, u can search 4 anoda job PLS DONT RESIGN,u dont know how terrible da labour mkt is cos u are working nd i dont pray u know how it is cos its feels horrible

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345