+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

Re: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

Me i am going 4 my interview o.

Graduates ride okada, drive cabs, work as factory workers etc in dis country for peanuts yet u all didnt or cudnt do anything about & u are condeming graduates as truck drivers wit possibility of earnin more than graduate bankers..Money is money if u work legally for it..Maybe una wan start robbing sha..

Quote Originally Posted by great12 View Post
    Well, I av said it b4, is a matter of choice. But 4 me I don't think a graduate taking up a job as a truck driver is a good idea. D nxt one might be graduate trainee cleaners who knws? Dis is a total mockery of our B.sc certificate. I will prefer having a small biz and b a boss or teaching nd earning 20k per month than being a truck driver. Is my opinion o, u can accept it if u want... May God deliver Nigerian graduates 4rm dis Humiliation!
    Look at this mumu of the highest order..you want to compare the skill of a Truck Driver to that of a cleaner, do they require the same skill, you need to go back to that school you finished from...sit down there they look at the piece of paper you call a certificate on the face...as if say no be runs you dey do every yearfor school, before den give am to you...the dangote wey initiate am no get am before he turned out to be what he is today, you know how many graduates don benefit from his wealth...Its ur choice anyway, but I tell you its a bad one

This thread is funny,difference people are seeing this from different sides,so opinions will always not be the same... Argument for and against of this will always rage on but what I will advice is that individual should follow his/her opinion,its ur world not others and if u take d offer d salary will be paid to ur acct not anybody's acct and if u don't apply or u applied but regretting,its also ur own sole called.. Everybody knows what is good for him and what is not...Congrats to those who r invited for interview.. Pls come give us the full gist of what transpire there.. I bliv this thread will be lively and funny from now till d coming weeks...
    @Musco Congrats on ur job.. I inbox u..

We can construct logical arguments without raining insults on one another. Graduates are supposed to be intellectuals whose minds and mentality hav been shapened by the 4 walls of a school. Yet this is highly lacking in some people's comments. U all flare up at both camps about graduates being truck drivers or not being truck drivers without regards or respect for eachother's opinion. Where is ur essence?

Guys is Yola, and other states scheduled to start their interview today should let us know what it is like and what to expect.

Check here for the entire schedule.
    www./SUGXQB

Guys in Yola, and other states scheduled to start their interview today should let us know what it is like and what to expect.

@Hayjaycity. Is not ur fault, I can see dat u a frustated fool. Pls don't transfer ur aggression 2 me, I'm not one of those who made ur life miserable. I will advise u go back 2 pry sch nd learn how to share ur opinion without abusing urself.

YEKPAA!!! See thread of a thousand laff.LMAO..... Make una no vex na, if u want go, if u dnt want sit back, relax nd keeping waiting 4 chevy or nnpc at home. Shikina!

Quote Originally Posted by great12 View Post
    @Hayjaycity. Is not ur fault, I can see dat u a frustated fool. Pls don't transfer ur aggression 2 me, I'm not one of those who made ur life miserable. I will advise u go back 2 pry sch nd learn how to share ur opinion without abusing urself.
    Hahahaha.....well, you are a newbie...don't worry, you will soon get that bank job that befits a graduate like you, jst keep trying, meanwhile you should keep rejecting offers like dangote's...na ur mama and papa go personally kick you out of their when d time comes..grow up boy!!!

yola intaviews has bn shifted to 8th oct. I jst got d txt nw.

Yes I got †ђξ text 2

+ Reply
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast