+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

Re: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

@jayeomoba nice one there, better days ahead bro. Wish you all the best

@Jayeoba... That is one problem i hv with this interviewer they'll always want to dictate and not give you the chance to express yourself. Even if they allow u to talk they will still be insisting they are right. Thanks for the update... U have given me enuf expo for me to scale thru. ... But come to think of it for him to say the job is nt meant for u is he implying, those ppl employed will drive trailer untill white hair comot for their head ?

Lolz @ chux4live... But Ђδω we go do A̶̲̥̅♍ naa? Ŋą to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ manage the trailer D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go like that. Besides, we will help reduce accidents on Nigerian roads cos we will be trained to be Professional Drivers.. All the best guys!!!

Abi... Lets be realistic, they call the academy a career profession, meaning if the guy drives the truck for some month, he can be elevated to fleet officer and then to fleet manager or logistic manager. So why discourage him ?

@Jayeomoba thanks for the comprehensive update! But i wouldnt know why the Interviewer told you that you weren't supposed to be in the recruitment process when its apparently a Graduate Trainee program irrespective of your Degree class. Dangote aint dumb to come up with this programme and i believe he carried out extensive consultations with his advisers and stakeholders before delving into it. What is the need of having the said 2:1 without a job? For how long would one keep waiting and searching for his dream job? To think of it how many graduates are working in line with their career path? The situation is so bad in Nigeria that everyone is interested in taking any offer that would put food on their table irrespective of the nature of the job. Do you know how many 1:1and 2:1 with better certifications out there without a job? The good thing about this job is that most Nigerian graduates will be meaningfully engaged. Why not give this job a chance and see wot Dangote is up to?

@chux4live lolx
    Dangote hired higly respected academicians to take charge of d recruitment process cos of d way it was organised here in north west zone. Pls my personal experience @ d interview venue shudnt b a discouragn factor to anyone dt so wishes to join dangote drivin crew, infact I wasn't suppose to share ds as its relate to personal issue bt I felt we r al drivin @ same goal. Pls nobody shudnt misquote or capitaalise on ds as I felt isn't a basis to throw up anoda heated argument. Just an update pls! Once again best of luck to all

Shud*
    D funny part of it is dt we ddnt see any female applicant! Op to see them in Lag center! Sinx wot a man can do, a woman can do much more better lolz

@jay thanks bro for the info as I can now get my acts rite. As for d ladies I xpect to see some die hard ones from the south east lol. Tanks again bro.

plsss o, can sme1 tel me if lag centre has started intervw, pls make una no yab me o

felow job seekers can someone tell me if i can attend d interviews wether am invited or not. 1 luv

In america nd europe even high school leaver invent new thing or dabble into rear profession nd become successful in it,but in Nigeria even a Jsc holder want to work in bank mentality talkless of a degree holder, our leaders are equally not helping d matter by neglectin dis rear career prospects,if they are fully enriched notin wrong in graduate picking them up, go to america u see graduate plumber and they are respected member of society.I am working as a facilitator with a recruiting, staff trainin nd development firm, and if I let you into my work schedule where I earn litle over 100k, u wil laugh me.There is dis guy I kno abt, he lost his father in '98 wen was abt start his hnd in mech engin havin loose mum 8 years earlier.no one to cater for him nd 3 oda siblin,he decided to join one uncle who was tanker driver with nnpc as motor boy by '02 he was assign a tanker and by 04 he got asessed by canadian embasy as articulated vehicle driver and succeed, he went to canada, he drived articulated vehicle there and he's now a barrister at law(studying while working) in canada. If he is sharing his xperience now u cant tell him shut up tanker driver. My fellow ones our destiny lies in our hand and its not for d meek but for d dare to achieved.

I strongly believe everyone needs some form of identification, either national ID, Drivers License, Voters card etc. It appears most of the job seekers don't have one of these mentioned form of identification and most times ruins their chances of writing job test. I am a witness at the just concluded GTBank test in Port Hacourt. Some job seekers were not allowed to write due to no form of identification.
    Now, i am throwing this out to NHJ peeps to get a drivers license at affordable rate and its going to be express, 2days maximum.
    Drivers license cost 5k an it takes 2 weeks to process it under normal due protocol or procedures. But i have fashioned out a way you can get your license for 4k and it will be out in just 2days. Incase you also wat to do your vehicle license, change of ownership(private and commercial) get in touch with me and i'll give you the best price no one will give. This is genuine, you can call me up to meet with me in person and i'll be there. Here is my contact phone numbers: 08060129686, 08068578721. My name is Chidi and am based in Port Harcourt

Abeg 4 nhj wey de come 4d interview...........if de guys ask una hw much una de expet 4d tek home or salary mek una say na 200k oooooooooooooo.....abeg na beg i de beg una oooooooooo.................me sf go com d interview 4lag........i blif say we go scale tru.....

+ Reply
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast