+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Topic: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

Re: Dangote Group Recruiting Graduate Trainee Drivers! Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Younglove View Post
    MIB, Let's kip hopin 4 dir invite. Anytym 4rm nw.
    Muscovite,victory at last congrats. When u catch fun wt d trailer,use am toast babes afterall dangote trailers na customised one.Babes dey trip 4 am pass pimp car. Lmao.

Mehn guys r nt smiling...
    Its because you don't knw say babes don soji thierselves now, they now prefer guys working in dangote's company than guys working in the bank...bankers wey be say then be akagum...I have a friend that works in a bank that, to buy a  for his GF dey dificult for am, dnt compare him with a staff of Dangote's company o...I will always quit my bank job if I get a offer from dangote o..if dangote decides to use graduate as a truck driver, he will definitely treat them like graduates o..and besides if dangote do not treat his employees well, the coy would not have been as successful as this...think twice and think right..I will never take this interview for a joke at all..

Quote Originally Posted by MIB View Post
    @ tobafy if I dnt correct ur ideology and perception to life u might actually think all the long story u wrote make sense, first of all let me start from the fool called dangote, its a totall insult to the honourable graduates in Nigeria for someone to put up an advert for graduate to come and drive trucks for a living thats bizzare and do u know what such leads to, its leads to what is called ''Brain drain'' to hell with the money he will pay, money isnt all, by the time the entire Nigeiran graduate become driver, I wonder what the future our generation would become, bunch of truck drivers, is that what u want, nobody to invent anything,or drive the countries economy interllectually or come up with thesis and theories when all they will know is how to avoid Lastma official on the road or the short cut from lagos to maiduguri To cut my fury short, dangote should take his job else were, truck driving is a job for unskilled pple not graduates period, if this isnt ccondemned or rejected, am sure the nxt advert will be Adenuga come up with adver that he is looking for graduate as security operative to guard telecom mast

Pls gentleman...Can u tell us the difference between a truck driver or a bus driver and a pilot..don't they use gradates as pilots

Well..everybody has the right to his/her own opinion, it all depends on how you look at the cup with water in it, its either you u look at it as half full or half empty, and that's why we all went to school. As far as I am concerned, the more our garduates are not interested in this scheme, the greater my chance of being selected, so keep on losing interest and give chances to other competing for it...I won't be surprised if I discovered that those that ave actually condemned the scheme, will be d one to do anything at the interview to get the offer...keep on losing interest and increase my chance of being selected..all you ave to do is when its ur turn for the interview*n jst tell dem you are not interested in driving a truck, they will simply delete you*Its your life nah!

I got my present job through NHJ and i came back to give testimony, and I believe this is another greater chance and opportunity for me
    dejino007 likes this.

My own problem is dat sm pipu applied 4 job and now dey r complaining.... Is thr any sense in dat?? Áfterall, it was boldly written as TRAINEE DRIVER b4 we all applied. So if u applied and u r among dos condemning DANGOTE, u nid a brain check up

Nobody runs my life for me,i'm surely going for the interview,by God's grace if i am selected, off i will go to the training school.I don't bloody care what anyone thinks*

As 4me,if am nt on trainin by then,i wil go and katch my fun dia
    dejino007 likes this.

Hayjaycity, true talk. Me just kidding wt muscovite ok.

At all, there's no nid 2 argue. If u wana go 4 d interview fine, If u don't want 2, no probs. If he says he wl pay 200k, even fine babes wl go 2 trailer driving sch 2 learn how 2 drive instantly. Afterall, nobody pushed u 2 apply now u r complaining. Though d concept of graduates driving is someone but out of it maybe blessings in disguise. Mike adenuga was a driver and nw one of d wealthiest on earth.

Well, I av said it b4, is a matter of choice. But 4 me I don't think a graduate taking up a job as a truck driver is a good idea. D nxt one might be graduate trainee cleaners who knws? Dis is a total mockery of our B.sc certificate. I will prefer having a small biz and b a boss or teaching nd earning 20k per month than being a truck driver. Is my opinion o, u can accept it if u want...

Well, I av said it b4, is a matter of choice. But 4 me I don't think a graduate taking up a job as a truck driver is a good idea. D nxt one might be graduate trainee cleaners who knws? Dis is a total mockery of our B.sc certificate. I will prefer having a small biz and b a boss or teaching nd earning 20k per month than being a truck driver. Is my opinion o, u can accept it if u want... May God deliver Nigerian graduates 4rm dis Humiliation!

@Younglove, thank u very much...I like dat part u wrote ''Afterall, nobody pushed u 2 apply now u r complaining'' pls help me tell dem cos I dnt undstand d fury frm dos dat applied ooooooooooooo

guys dnt b surprised wit d huge population u wil meet at d interview venue!

@great12...let's not deceive ourselves. U and I knw dat u can live fine wit 20k monthly salary in dis country. Mockery of our Bsc certificate, accepted...bt dats not a new tin. Jobless Bsc holder too is a mockery of our Bsc certificate.

+ Reply
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast