+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Topic: BAT-TRADE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE SHORTLISTING

Re: BAT-TRADE MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE SHORTLISTING

@leks.what kind of questions do they use?questionaire?verbal reasoning etc? or what?your response will help alot.thank u

first let me say a big thank u to Sammy for with out his information most of us will not have the knowledge that bat Nigeria is recruiting talk less of applying for the post or even getting short listed. So I say Sammy a big thank you to u.

To me Bat Nigeria will the most prefer company any young Nigeria that want a great Challenging, Prosperous, Rewarding career in life should work.

Then about the recruitment process so far.
    little is know about the testing partner for Bat Nigeria, Adecco but from there website one will know that they are testing partner to some major Nigeria companies among whom are major multinationals.

Adecco test pattern is not that strange to us in Nigeria,but is a bit off what the testing companies in Nigeria normally pattern.
    Knowing that Adecco nigeria is a partner or associate of Adecco Group(the parent company) with a standard to provide that they are a world class company with world class reputation well be fair and just in their selection process.

And I want to belive that this will be an ongoing process till they fill the positions will the candidate that meant their criteria.

If u have been short listed and you have written your online test, please double your prayer and if you were long listed but yet to be short listed, have hope u might be that right candidate.

I got short listed, wrote my on Sunday morning when I know the traffic on their site will be less.
    SHL TEST not new at all to us in Nigeria, Even PEWEKAC posted a website with similar question which I did practice with. Big thanks PEWEKAC but the surprise Adecco had for us was the timing which most are not use to in Nigeria.

Well all in all till was a fair test, keep praying the out come will favour me. Then to start preparing for the next stage which I don’t know what Adecco has in mind or will it be Bat Nigeria taking over from the next stage. But if you know any boby that has been employed through Adecco we highly welcome his contribution for the next stage.

Fingers cross and prays on our lips…The good lord will see us through this one!!!

See u @ da next stage amen.

it's just now that BAT had the decency to do the right thing. 572 rejects in all. i'm thinking it was based on class of degree, cos i have a 2'2.

from [email protected]
    sender-time Sent at 3:18 PM (GMT+01:00). Current time there: 3:27 PM. ?
    to
    date Tue, May 25, 2010 at 3:18 PM
    subject Re: Trade Marketing Representative

Dear Candidate,

Thanks for your interest in British American Tobacco. Your application has
    been reviewed by our testing partner and we are sorry to inform you that
    you have not been selected for the next.

We wish you all the best in your job search.

Kind Regards,

British American Tobacoo Marketing Nigeria

NB: Response to this mail is undeliverable. Please do not reply.

I got the same sorry mail from BAT.
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

Hello Guys in d house...

I wrote my test today even though tomorrow is the closing date and I had to call the branch nos 01 773 7717 but I was told that the 32 questions in 10 minutes was just the syscheck and not the proper test ooh, so guys maybe you can call to confirm if i got it all right, besides i was told to watch out for another email by tomorrow evening or thursday morning for the proper test.....Pls anyhow he go be, make una update me their response to [email protected]. Thanks alot

Act Fast....Act Wise...

Best of luck 4 us all...Amen

Quote Originally Posted by chakaz
    I got the same sorry mail from BAT.
    Dear Candidate,

Thanks for your interest in British American Tobacco. Your application has
    been reviewed by our testing partner and we are sorry to inform you that
    you have not been selected for the next.

We wish you all the best in your job search.

Kind Regards,

British American Tobacoo Marketing Nigeria

NB: Response to this mail is undeliverable. Please do not reply.

__________________________________________________ ___________________
    Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document and attachments is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
    Internet communications are not secure and therefore British American Tobacco does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
    If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose the contents of this document to any other person, nor take any copies.
    Violation of this notice may be unlawful.
    An expert was once an ammature!!!

I have done my test with BAT after the message "longlisted" but the time limit was too short for 32 questions with Adecco

@House, i have not gotten d email but i really need this one you guys shud pls, let me knw if it was all received at same time or if it is being sent in batches b/c i really need to be among, i don tire! thks

Quote Originally Posted by will_607 View Post
    work force? are they consulting 4 BAT....lets know how to tackle this..
    Hello all, Workforce don't consult for BAT as regards to the screening Test.... Everything about the test will be done online.

You'll receive your invitation in your box and also you'll be sent your access code which you will use to log into the website to take the test.

Just make sure u practice a lot of Logical reasoning questions, Spatial, and you'll have to work as fast as possible cos you'll be timed.

Just be confident' because you can write it even from your Bedroom as long as you have an internet connection.

Cheers and Good-luck.
    N

+ Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345