+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Topic: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

Re

O Petunia, I have been enjoying the commotion before your long post.

Abeg lets assume it is a well planned strategy in which Petunia played that role in order to forcefully convince us.

So let the war continue.

Re: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

@ all,no doubt we were all shocked by wot som members of dis forum said abt being invited by 1st bank bt d questions i av 4 d hse r
    1. if 1st bank has started calling 4 interview,wont we c quite a no of dis forum's members sayin it?
    2. can dey just b like d 8 piple out of like a thousand of dis forum's members dat sat 4 d test?
    3. after d test som of us said d test was cheap,where r dis piple?were dey nt invited?
    4. can we say dey were shy 2 say dey ve bin invited?
    5. is there a beta way 2 confirm all dis?
    i no workforce very well in gbagada bt i cant say if dey r rily doin d assesstment tin 4 1st bank.am nt saying u ve nt bin invited o!!!!!
    we nid som1 2 clear all dis.
    Petunia u ve done ur bit,tanks n God bless!

maybe this invite is 4 another test but definitely not dragnt/first bank. Out of thousands that wrote, it is not possible that only few pple were cald. If it were dragnt/first bank, atleast 100 pple would've acknowledge receipt. I don't understand wat is happening.

@troublemaker: no be small tin o, we dey Colosseum dey enjoy show, na so Petunia come turn referee dey share d fight...i dey vexxxx!
    !

Listen up everyone. I was invited for the assessment and attended same today wednesday 22nd dec at 8am.
    It is true and there is no contention about it. There seems to be 2 batches a day. Another batch came in at 1pm. We were meant to be 25 in attendance but it seems that about five were unavoidably absent.
    Many of us are not part of d NHJ online community and so if u have seen only 8 persons come out to say they were invited, it doesn't mean it's only 8 that were called. That conclusion is wrong. Many do visit this forum but aren't registered members. Many don't even comment just like me.
    If ur test at chams city was a walk-over, u shouldn't scream out on the mountain top. The spiritual controls the physical. Always commit everything to the hands of God and never brag about ur performance.
    I would not return back to this thread to make any comment again.

Re: Re

Quote Originally Posted by troublemaker
    O Petunia, I have been enjoying the commotion before your long post.

Abeg lets assume it is a well planned strategy in which Petunia played that role in order to forcefully convince us.

So let the war continue.
    troublemaker, pls let us put an end to d charade once and for all... we are supposed to have each oda's back nt exchange fists of words. some pple re emotionally sensitive abt dis firstbank tin (for reasons which i undastand) and i dont tink it's nice dat we continue wit d attackin tin...

@ all, as confirmed by an imediate family member dat works at the head office by the Human Capital dept, 17000 applicants did d test, d result was very poor, d highest was a lady with 78%. i wont disclose my score but i was shortlisted and did my interview yesterday @ workforce, a four stage assessment centre and firstbank staff were present as observers at the back of the hall. Best of luck 2 those still on the recruitment process cos i also gathered its a one year training in the new extended training school nd a portion would be done abroad on some topics. Upon return ull be fixed in very strategic positions in the bank. please if u dont believe me just watch nd see it play out nd dont diss or beef cos whats urs is urs nd there r alot much better places to work than firstbank plc.
    My contribution is strictly in appreciation of all those who've contributed positively to me on this forum nd not fr the unserious children in d house.

Signin out

@ swagz,thanks 4 the info... mine is scheduled 4 2day, God help us all
    ..Diff btw here and there is "T". T for time

All ye doubting thomases!what will it take for you to believe.maybe when the lucky ones have been employed,back from training,and confirmed.

Guys that weren't called pls pray that the cut-off mark is dropped. They av started calling for sure. I just confirmed.
    Peace

Quote Originally Posted by betadays
    PURE LIE. BIG LIE. Theres nothin like dat. I wrote 1st bank test in lag last yr. We were more than 15k pple in lagos & they calld 920 for the interview. I cld remember then dat so many pple receivd d mail and those in ph, kano & abj did d intview d same day. Now,its less than 5 persons they calld 4 Lagos. I beg lets relax & pray 4 1st bank 2 call us. As 4 me,i wrote mine in ph & i no fear 1st Bank or d person wey dem invite 4 interview.
    @Poster,shun.they'll call u whn its time.i knw u're speakin by faith bt dont let ur faith kill others in d house.as 4 d other pple dat said they got d iv,NA PURE LIE.well,i fink one person can hv up to 5 accounts in Naijahotjobs. My fellow unemployd & underemployd, cool down. We'll hear 4rm First Bank.
    @Poster and other interview lv receivers,post d address of d interview & i promise u i'll travel 4rm ph to lag just 2 c u guys. RUBBISH. Una too much.
    Ok I'm preparin 4 my own interview on d 25th of dec.it wil b conductd by Forcework. RUBBISH
    @Betadays!
    Awaiting your comment based on recent developments!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

house please has anybody who wrote the test in Port-Harcourt received any mail yet?

@ All,now i believe 1st bank invitation thru workforce is real. My cousin was invited bt d IV is only meant 4 those who wrote d test in lag.
    Though i stil wonder why 1st bank wld call very few pple in lag.well 4 those of us dat wrote in ph,nothin yet as @ now.
    @RAY4 & others,i'm sorry 4 doubtin u guys. Wish u all d best. I HAIL

+ Reply
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast