+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Topic: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

Re: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

@ Stica and other invited fellows, pls what were you asked to come with for the assessment test(2nd Stage), does it include credentials.

Yeah...I got my invite for the assessment centre from Workforce at about 12 noon today.
    Mine's 1.00pm friday, dec. 24th 2010. Pls guys pray for me!

PURE LIE. BIG LIE. Theres nothin like dat. I wrote 1st bank test in lag last yr. We were more than 15k pple in lagos & they calld 920 for the interview. I cld remember then dat so many pple receivd d mail and those in ph, kano & abj did d intview d same day. Now,its less than 5 persons they calld 4 Lagos. I beg lets relax & pray 4 1st bank 2 call us. As 4 me,i wrote mine in ph & i no fear 1st Bank or d person wey dem invite 4 interview.
    @Poster,shun.they'll call u whn its time.i knw u're speakin by faith bt dont let ur faith kill others in d house.as 4 d other pple dat said they got d iv,NA PURE LIE.well,i fink one person can hv up to 5 accounts in Naijahotjobs. My fellow unemployd & underemployd, cool down. We'll hear 4rm First Bank.
    @Poster and other interview lv receivers,post d address of d interview & i promise u i'll travel 4rm ph to lag just 2 c u guys. RUBBISH. Una too much.
    Ok I'm preparin 4 my own interview on d 25th of dec.it wil b conductd by Forcework. RUBBISH

Lol. A friend of mine just told me that some are still writing the test. Don't know how true that is. If it's true, then these guys were probably invited for the test/ assessment.
    Na wa for jjc o
    @betadays i can't help laughing . Any way i'm preparing for mine on the 24.5th of dec at "work by force get money". Did i get an invite? I don't know

i dnt knw wen ds house started bcomin a play ground 4 sme pips...ds first bank thing hs rily brot a lot since it started its recruitment...pple cme up wit different stories each day...m even tired of hearing. I tot once d start callin i'll hear a lot of pple sayin i got d text like it hapened wen we were caled 4 test...wat is rily hapenin? Only few pips claim 2 hv gotten mails. I tot ds ws supposed 2 b a recruitment...r we sure ds pple wrote diers wit dragnet??

@jullyspikes,4get them. I don give them work. If they are really sure of d intview,let them display d venue 4 d house to see.
    Like i posted in d last post,since theirs is 23rd & 24th,mine is 25th conducted by Forcework in my house.
    Rubbish pple. Jully,I beg Relax

Betadays...
    You sound so illiterate!
    That only a few people have confirmed receipt of the mail via this portal, doesn't mean only a few were invited! Besides, not everyone could have passed that intricate assessment at CHAMS!
    Betadays...grow up!
    You said you wrote the FB test last yr and you wrote again this yr...are you that dull!!! You don turn customer o!
    When next you are invited for aptitude tests...TRY AND PASS!

congrats to all dose dat got d invitation

@ BETADAY AND PETUNIA...UR COMMENTS ARE FALLACIOUS...DAT VERY FEW PEOPLE GOT THE INVITE ON THIS FORUM, DOES'NT MEAN THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE GOT THE INVITE NATIONWIDE

@ CHUCKS..DAT BETADAY HAS'NT GOTTEN HIS INVITE YET, DESPITE WRITTING THE SAME TEST LAST YEAR DOES'NT MEAN THAT U'RE ANY BRILLANT THAN HE IS. I'M SURE U WOULD HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL TEST BEFORE. I GUESS MAYBE THATS WHY U'RE STILL IN THIS FORUM

@ AT ALL INVITEES....I SAY CONGRATS....STILL EXPECTING MY INVITE THOUGH.

@chuks tansi, relax. 1st Bank hasnt invitd any body. If u are sure,guy post d venue. U can say wht u wanna say. My guy, FIRST BANK NO CALL U

@Betadays: why are you so paranoid and sarcastic. Pls stop this your attitude. Work force is real, the type of test they are going to write has been done before by FBN. Work force recently recruited ond holders for FBN. Insourcing did there interview in kaduna a day after the test was written in kaduna 1st week of nov. Not until last week before lagos center did the interview. Object let me see.

Whether them call or dem no call,i'm feeling very strongly dat 2011's gonna b d bomb!

Betadays- The venue for the assessment is the Workforce office, Swisshouse Gbagada Lagos!
    I got the email on monday & the sms on tuesday (yesterday):
    "on behalf of First bank, you are hereby invited for an assessment centre dis friday 24th dec by 1pm. Pls check your email for further details."
    In the email, it stated, that the assessment which is gonna take about half day to complete is gonna comprise:
    Writing
    Presentation
    Analytical Exercise
    Group discussion.

Call me if you want. 08035745922.
    Tata!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast