+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Topic: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

Re: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

@chuks tansi, though i dont agree with betadays, u neednt attack him like that. Are you trying to say evryone that doensnt make the cut in a test is dull? In an attempt to hit back at him, you have just given a bad impression of yourself. @all, when the invite for 7up's test were sent, only 3 people acknowledged it here but on getting there, we were more than 2000. Dont use the number here to judge cos i know thousands of graduates who are not registered here.
    B

@ montedo in all fairness, I was quite harsh but he kinda deserted it...smiles...but he also deserves my unreserved apologies!
    Sorry betadays & all whose esteem I deflated! Make una no vex!

Quote Originally Posted by 9moh
    @ BETADAY AND PETUNIA...UR COMMENTS ARE FALLACIOUS...DAT VERY FEW PEOPLE GOT THE INVITE ON THIS FORUM, DOES'NT MEAN THAT ONLY FEW PEOPLE GOT THE INVITE NATIONWIDE

@ CHUCKS..DAT BETADAY HAS'NT GOTTEN HIS INVITE YET, DESPITE WRITTING THE SAME TEST LAST YEAR DOES'NT MEAN THAT U'RE ANY BRILLANT THAN HE IS. I'M SURE U WOULD HAVE WRITTEN SEVERAL TEST BEFORE. I GUESS MAYBE THATS WHY U'RE STILL IN THIS FORUM

@ AT ALL INVITEES....I SAY CONGRATS....STILL EXPECTING MY INVITE THOUGH.
    fallacy is it fallacy of insufficient grounds or ad hominem?? i was only giving an empirical analogy; why is it dat many pple acknowledgd reciept of d invitation for test and suddenly dese same pple will keep quiet abt their success... rmbr pple like to flaunt even at d expense of odas... i'm just tryin to be objective; i'm nt objectin to d claims of dose dat sed dey gt invitations neither am i acceptin it...
    i'm implorin evri1 on dis post; stop resortin to derogatory remarks, firstbank is nt an end itself, it's just a means to an end. whether firstbank has called or not; it's nt d end of dis world. d pple dat ve been 'invited' will only serve to reduce d number of d unemployed in d country... pls let us try and civil to one anoda!!!

We have said this a number of times that this forum does not encourage insults or sarcastic comments from anybody. For those that claim that they recieve thier IV, you should thank God instead of claiming to be better or more brillant than your counterparts. Grow up guys and show some character. Remember that this is not a criteria that you have been employed. ....Only if what you guys are saying is true.

@ Ray4, Stica1 and invited, pls what were you asked to come with for the assessment, does it include credentials. Congrats once again.

@Ray4,Well,we are not doubting you but how come no member of the hose can confirm that they equally recieved similar correspondence,this therefore means you are the only qualified candidate.anyway,be that as it may....CONGRATS.

For a forum that thrives on being supportive and promotes exchange of info...I am surprised at some of the responses on here at the few who came out to inform the house of their invites to the assessment. IMHO it's nothing short of jealousy!

Come 24th or 25th. It's just around the corner. We'll see what's gonna happen. Not jealous anyway. May God see us through

I am really tired of dis firstbank thing; so i'm goin to stop it nw; A friend of mine got d invitation and went for d test today; he forwarded d mail to me; i've removed his name for privacy reasons

20/12/2010

Dear xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

INVITATION FOR ASSESSMENT CENTRE

We write to inform you that you have been short listed for an assessment centre in respect to your application to First Bank Plc.

Nature of Assessment Centre:

The Assessment Centre which shall take about a half day shall comprise the following exercises;

· Writing Test

· Presentation

· Analytical Exercise

· Group Discussion

As part of the assessment centre activities, please be informed that you will be required to make a presentation to a panel in a formal room setting of approximately 2 people. The presentation should not exceed 5 minutes (kindly note that Computer & Projector will be made available for your use for this presentation).

You will be required to come along with a CD or flash drive (virus free please) of your presentation. Also come along with a printed copy for submission.

The topic of the presentation – Customer Service Transformation

In recent times, a number of events have pointed to a direction that our organization is currently having major challenges in the areas of customer service. In the last 6 months, the following observations have been made;

· Customer complaints have gone up by 300%.

· The company is losing revenue at an alarming rate as the number of dormant accounts is on the increase.

· A recent survey conducted on the owners of the dormant accounts showed that about 55% of them have gone to a particular bank noted for prompt and courteous delivery of services. This bank has also been identified to leverage internet for better and effective customer service.

This is a major source of concern for the Managing Director of the company who has invited your firm – a Customer Service Transformation Consulting firm to come and make a presentation on how you intend to turn this situation around.

1. Give a brief introduction of your firm and an overview of its services that you as a customer service consultant, are responsible for managing.

2. Give a pitch on the service you provide for organizations such as ours and highlight what sets aside your firm from its competition and the benefits to our business.

3. Relate the steps your firm will take in turning around our customer service situation and talk about each of the steps in detail.

Details of Exercise

Please take note of the following details.

Venue: Workforce Management Centre Limited

Swiss House, Plot 9, Block A
    Gbagada Industrial Scheme,
    Gbagada Expressway, Lagos

Date: Wednesday, 22nd December, 2010

Time: 8.00am

You are to come along with your writing materials and a means of identification that carries your passport photograph.

On arrival at the venue, please ask to see Oby.

If you require further clarification, please call xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Please ensure that you acknowledge receipt of this e-mail to confirm your attendance.

Thank you and good luck.

Regards,

Akindele Afolabi

I dont know why pple dat got d IV were unwilling to share dese details; it wouldn't ve hurt. i wish u d very best and 4 d rest who didnt get d IV; as i sed in a previous post; it's nt d end of d world. cheerio!!

Was the correspondent by text or email

@petunia, u are 2much jo. i see why people invited dont want to share the in4mation. they are afraid dat if it is batch by batch, people with first hand information before the test may perform better because they have more time to prepare. once again many thanx to petunia u av just solve the riddle. For dose that did not get the iv pls lets move on.if its not fb it maybe somewhere better. peace

Quote Originally Posted by tula90
    @petunia, u are 2much jo. i see why people invited dont want to share the in4mation. they are afraid dat if it is batch by batch, people with first hand information before the test may perform better because they have more time to prepare. once again many thanx to petunia u av just solve the riddle. For dose that did not get the iv pls lets move on.if its not fb it maybe somewhere better. peace
    I hope it really puts an end to d mouth war dat has bin goin on. but still, it is d nigerian mentality of me and myself dat is affectin pple o.

Note that petunia was one of the initial doubting thomases.at least now evidence has been shown let all disbelief stop.2011 will bring jobs for all of us.first bank is not the end of the world.chikena.

+ Reply
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast