+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Topic: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

Re: 1ST BANK RESULT IS OUT!!!!!

anybody from Abuja center

Any one from KANO Center? Because i believe is only southern are calling for now. Need your respond soon guys

Some1 took d test in PH and has been called for the interview in Enugu on the 29th, that suggests its in batches, so lets be hopeful.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Wish u guys enough of God's blessings this yuletide.
    G

whoever that claimed he/she got an invitation from firstbank/workforce is just a scammer in the making. I have a very strong link in the human capital, he knocked off the claims straight away.
    so i dont know where on earth where their invitation came from. Infact, how will dragnet conduct the exam through chams and workforce conduct the interview with another phase of test. Even the insourcing conducted there interview @ the head office. nigeriannnnnns(lol lol lol) .........open your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by kingsway
    whoever that claimed he/she got an invitation from firstbank/workforce is just a scammer in the making. I have a very strong link in the human capital, he knocked off the claims straight away.
    so i dont know where on earth where their invitation came from. Infact, how will dragnet conduct the exam through chams and workforce conduct the interview with another phase of test. Even the insourcing conducted there interview @ the head office. nigeriannnnnns(lol lol lol) .........open your eyes.
    Kingsway, i dont know if u re new to dis post but we've alredi passed dis level. d fact dat u or sm pple u knw didnt receive d IV doesnt mean nobody received it. i dont reali get d point u r makin abt dragnet, chams&workforce tin. I sincerely tink d admin moderators on NHJ should remove dis topic - it's has been over exhausted...

Quote Originally Posted by eruan20
    house please has anybody who wrote the test in Port-Harcourt received any mail yet?
    yea i receivd myn yday 4 an assessmt centre in enugu,john nwodo close GRA,enugu on d 29th dec.Chek ur mail box cos i ddnt get any txt.
    M

Re: Dragnet- First Bank Interview Abuja

@ honeygal, someone posted in another topic that he has been invited for the second stage at enugu. I guess abuja's turn is close. Hope the iv is done via text.

Quote Originally Posted by betadays
    @ All,now i believe 1st bank invitation thru workforce is real. My cousin was invited bt d IV is only meant 4 those who wrote d test in lag.
    Though i stil wonder why 1st bank wld call very few pple in lag.well 4 those of us dat wrote in ph,nothin yet as @ now.
    @RAY4 & others,i'm sorry 4 doubtin u guys. Wish u all d best. I HAIL
    ..That's the spirit!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Jst got the invite too for the AC at Enugu on the 29th. D prob is dt i'm scheduled for documentatn wit fidelity bnk dat same day in ph. First bank offer will be more juicy but dat AC presentatn no go easy.

@chesonlee,,, i knw u did dat unilever AC,,,,, gurl u are among d best in da world,,,,, n i believe u can scale thru any AC,,, try to find a way to call fidelity bank n make sure u go 4 first bank AC,,,,, i knw by d grace of God u will make it,,,. AMEN,,, U re gud,, believe in urself.... God be with us all,,, Amen

Hello house. I had my interview today, & Workforce human resource will be in Enugu on the 28th to commence the assessment on the 29th.
    It's gonna comprise a writing session of 20 questions in business maths only for an allotted time of 20mins...
    Then an interview where you can be asked any question.
    And then 5mins for the powerpoint presentation.

I wish you guys in Enugu the very best.
    Cheerio!

Merry xmas to everyone on here, congratz to those that were called by workforce for the interview&i wish you all the best. To those of us who have not been called, God is still at work. Please is there anyone on here who wrote the apt.test in Abuja&has been called by workforce for this interview?kindly update us. Cheres!!!

+ Reply
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast