Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

Kafox, it is obvious that you and I have different orientations to life, and I appreciate and respect your perspectives, but will surely not change mine. From elementary school, I have chosen not to see life as a battle field for competitions and it has always worked well for me, which is why I won't change now. I flew in to Lagos, then Benin from London for the test in March, and now to Abuja for the interview, meaning that I have spent well above 2k pounds in the process so far, but that wouldn't make me bitter if someone I gave a clue gets the job ahead of me. It gives me joy to help people succeed and I know whatever is mine will surely not elude me. I wish you and everyone success IJN.
    Ukoadede likes this.

@Kafox or watever is ur name, How shallow minded u r about life!!! You think where u r today is by ur own doing or effort!! No one is asking you for "Fish" here but for you to teach them how to "fish" (I doubt if u r a believer). Is pple like u I was referring to with my earlier post when given the opportunity would start hoarding information or experience with their fellow colleague at work jst bcos "ONLY HIM WANT ALL THE ACCOLADE". You jst want to get from others as much info as possible for his own selfish gain. You said u wouldn't share your own experience bt u've read every other persons post about their interview here. Grow up guy!!! Who said on this forum that he/she is not working in a better place more than that crap of a company u r working. Grow up u arrogant dude!! Success is not only all about your personal achievement bt also d positive impact you had on others. Mind u, NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT!!! Someone u've written off 2day might b d one in position to help 2morrow. Success to those open minded candidate like YDA, Obogho etc. NNPC is really in dying need of pple like you guys. cheers

Quote Originally Posted by MOUNT PISGAH View Post
    dbest
    why don't you share your experience if you did yours today.
    Mount Pigsh and others, I am sorry I have not been able to share my interview experience before now. It’s just because I have not have access to internet after the interview. I came back late and tired yesterday (Tuesday).

Well, it goes like this. I am being considered for EH Economist and I was in panel 3. I think we were 9 or 10 to be interviewed for that. I wasn’t too sure and I was the second o the last.

The panelists were kind of huge with intimidating size but they were generally friendly. To cut the story short, when it was my turn, I entered, they welcomed me an apologized for wasting our time because we had bee waiting for so long. They asked me to introduce my self. After that then I started with the presentation. After the presentation, I was commended that the presentation was OK.

But they asked me some questions….Some of the questions actually threw me off balance and I responded well to many others. You will know if you are saying what they want to hear. They give you a kind o body language. Most of my questions were based from my presentation. No questions from my CV or what have you.

After that, one of them said he wants to take me away from my comfort zone, and then he asked my about the PIB….But luckily for me I was so prepared for that question…so I answered perfectly and he shook his head in agreement with I said. Though one of them said he expected me to mention some other aspect of the bill that related to tax regime and fiscal policy sine I am being considered as an economist.

After that, we joked about some other issues. I asked them what are the prospects of career growth in NNPC and the explained and the man concluded that sky will be the limit if I am successful to be employed but I told him NO! That sky will just be the beginning and they all laughed…

So generally, I think it was fair for me, and I think my chance is 50-50.It could go either way. I am just being positive and I think left to the panel, they will want everybody to be recruited but it will now depend on the capacity of NNPC…….

I think there is no such thing as the basic questions, because almost all of us were asked different questions, those guys are experienced and they deal with each candidate differently. I think the key is to be CONFIDENT, POSITIVE AND PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD. It is well…

Hello house please has anybody heard about the expirience slot for technologist/operator.

Hello house please has anybody heard anything for expirienced Technologist/ Operator. bless u all

@KAFOX: Ur views are really twisted and I agree with YHEMY4LIFE when he says "ur shallow minded".. UR JUST A SELFISH LIL' B*ITCH AND THIS FORUM IS NOT 4 PUNKS LIKE U.

Who knows if the interview is conducted daily and when its going to stop? I kinda think its been done twice weekly?...

Imagine this kafox or Karot of a guy. I have been waitig 4 u to come and say your rubbish again. You think we don't know you; you started that wicked thread titled: "NNPC Interview tips: Do not kiss and tell". Your problem here is the way you see life. Life to you is competition, but to us on this forum, we are helping one another to launch successful careers. If you score well or do well at interview together with God's grace, no man can deny your success whether you help others prepare, or not. You should personally take joy in assisting others to glory and not selfishly occupy the position alone. the Akwa-ibomite you denied during the test; who told you he won't make the senator list and end up being your superior in the company. Take note; we will surely pray for you to make it to the induction at NNPC because we are not like you. My question is; when you get there, who will you rather work with? People like you that harbour information and materials or Godly-favored people on this forum that are willing to share.
    In fact thunder fire anybody again, weh say make we no share experiences to help others. Nonsense!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbest View Post
    Who knows if the interview is conducted daily and when its going to stop? I kinda think its been done twice weekly?...
    Its daily.
    God is good

@dammytex,u are so funny o,why thunder go fire the guy now?.Its clear thats the way karox or karot was trained.He sees life as a competion forgetting clearly the place of Grace.Bro karox,in everything you do,take life easy o.Only God has the final say.

Quote Originally Posted by obogho View Post
    kafox, it is obvious that you and i have different orientations to life, and i appreciate and respect your perspectives, but will surely not change mine. From elementary school, i have chosen not to see life as a battle field for competitions and it has always worked well for me, which is why i won't change now. I flew in to lagos, then benin from london for the test in march, and now to abuja for the interview, meaning that i have spent well above 2k pounds in the process so far, but that wouldn't make me bitter if someone i gave a clue gets the job ahead of me. It gives me joy to help people succeed and i know whatever is mine will surely not elude me. I wish you and everyone success ijn.
    does it mean you opened your answer booklet for others during test? Kafox is right in what he said even though i am interested in knowing what i would be asked but i am also guilty of knowing the questions before the interview. I had a classmate who refused to take part in discussing leaked exams papers in the class and tell you what? She got an a in that course.

Our system is so bad and perverse that we don't see anything wrong or bad in doing something bad.

Everybody is attacking kafox for sticking to his standard.

Please let him be. The society is so bad that we dont even appreciate his standard.

Quote Originally Posted by dammytex View Post
    Imagine this kafox or Karot of a guy. I have been waitig 4 u to come and say your rubbish again. You think we don't know you; you started that wicked thread titled: "NNPC Interview tips: Do not kiss and tell". Your problem here is the way you see life. Life to you is competition, but to us on this forum, we are helping one another to launch successful careers. If you score well or do well at interview together with God's grace, no man can deny your success whether you help others prepare, or not. You should personally take joy in assisting others to glory and not selfishly occupy the position alone. the Akwa-ibomite you denied during the test; who told you he won't make the senator list and end up being your superior in the company. Take note; we will surely pray for you to make it to the induction at NNPC because we are not like you. My question is; when you get there, who will you rather work with? People like you that harbour information and materials or Godly-favored people on this forum that are willing to share.
    In fact thunder fire anybody again, weh say make we no share experiences to help others. Nonsense!!!!
    if he becomes a senator then goodluck to him. he may as well be the type of senator that loots our treasury. the ones without conscience that is why he would come to exams and be cheating. that nigeria is bad is because of you and i not just our leaders and the worst is that some people asking for the questions will be raising holy hands on sunday and be claiming all the promises in the bible. the test was not meant to be open book or free for all. please let kafox be.

i cant stand or support indiscipline

Hello fellas did mine ystday. Dey jus asked me on upstream nd downstream investment and my cv. Wish everyone else luck.

Closed Topic
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast