+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

House lets repeat what happen in Ibadan to E-breakthrough and teach them a lesson of their life.

N.B : on 25/09/2010 would be a good day to deal with them, Only those staying in lagos should plan 4 this great day...

Re: JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

House ,i need your contribution on the day to deal with E-breakthrough..

Junior Member mickyworld200@yahoo.co.uk's Avatar

Re: JOB FRAUDSTERS(E.BT Nigeria Limited) a.k. E-breakthrough, Day of punishment.

this is a nice move
    IN GOD WE TRUST

iam strongly of the opinion that we should beat those people to coma. that will serve as a warning to other scammers nationwide. i ve severally raised this issue in this house but it seemed that none was of the same view with me. till we rise up to to total and immediate merciless judgement on these people , this unwholesome act will never stop. are we not the victims every day? many more scammers are springing up evry day addding up to the existing ones just because we ve not been doing any thing to silence them. i suggest that any where job seekers should go for test or for appointment they should study the people well and possibly request some authentified info concerning company that they are recruiting for and possibly contact the establishment either in person or their official site or their official site for confirmations . any thing negative in the out come should be met with immediate and instantaneou punishment. thats my opinion. ONE LUV

they have to reported to the authority, EFCC and ICPC

GUYS WHAT ARE WAITING FOR, LETS TEACH THEM THE FUCKIN LESSON. SO WHERE ARE WE MEETIN

Please house I need the TIME and THE DATE
    please let us know the precise time and date cos I have been longing to this kind of demonstration. Let's unleash terror on him/her
    please let's inform everybody 2 come out and evade the area

hey fellow housemates i am with you on this one let all the members of this forum be in solidarity to make sure we deal with this EBT people. I will be there with my boxing gloves to make sure i inflict an injury on one of them.I AM ALSO CLOSE TO A DCP OF POLICE SO WE WILL HAVE SECURITY THAT DAY.LETS PLAN PEOPLE.WHATS THE DATE?

Are you sure they won't escape?

@CHUKO1, the date is 25/09/2010, the time is 9:00am...

got it bro...wats happening there is it a test or interview... i need more info to give the police...get back to me asap

re- e-Bt

I sugest we reprt this basteard people to the ICPc or the EFCC and let them carry out a proper investigation as regard this robbers.

oshiomole.

i love dis i dear, i tink is time to teach dem lesson, Before inviting EFCC or any other security agency i tink we have to give dem the beating of deif life first of all

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast