+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: A LADY GM WANTS ME TO PREGNATE HER

Re: A LADY GM WANTS ME TO PREGNATE HER

na wa o. tins dey happen for this lyfe sha.

Haaaaaa. You want to use your hand to ruin your brighter future......small time,u would begin to move from 1 mountain to another,causing trouble in ur church or Mosq,and family. Remeber the story of Jacob & Esaul. If that's not enof then your brother..... Judas.He did(betrayed) just exactly wht u'r anticipated and gone for it.Who tells you that u dont have a better future than the woman in quest. Pray with her and refer her to where her solution is.She demanded ur solution in ignorance.You can't help her......sorry.

Bros its so obvious this is evil in the highest order,pls do not concede 2 her request and offer.In life it is one step at a time,we all will definitely make money but at different times.BE WISE,A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 THE WISE!!

Yes! God blesses a man via a man 'bUt' unconditionally, so, urs is contrary. Finally, ask urself why d request & why u?

I understand the position u are in considering the economic situation that is around u. U can't even keep ur marriage healthy without continuous flow of funds into your hands. However u should know that the lady is just up to use u and after that anything can happen. Am sure the lady might be getting old and all effort to get a husband has prove fruitless, so having considered all the options the best thing is to get pregnant before reaching menopause. Bros raise above ur emotions and avoid this yoking arrangement .
    C

She's up to ruin your relationship. maybe she has been/was your girl friend in the past and she hoped you were going to marry her and you eventually jilted her to her greatest surprise. if you are honest, innocent & confident and you're not a player yourself then discuss this with your fiance. If you fall to this offer you may loose your fiance. it may be a double game play to test your integrity and personality. Be wise and refrain from evil. INFACT YOU WILL BE LOST FOREVER!

My guy run for your life.This world we live in is a wicked place so be wise.To before warn is to before harmed.

I pity you cos if you do, YOU WILL NOT GO FREE!!!!BE WARNED.

o boy u beta run as far as you can b4 u get yourself in trouble, only God can promise to fix your life not man/woman.have no faith in mere words that come from men.let me ask u a question. If yo go ahead and do it and then she dosent fulfill her promise then wat would u do? Try blackmail, im sure u know what happens to ppl that try blackmail, their stories dont end well. Im sure ur yong and have more upstairs than u do down there. be smart, dont let the rich use you.

a word is too much for the wise

it is u that know oh. the thing wey u no wan chop make u no bite am o!!

guy,u dey make me laugh....if u want to use ur hand to kill ur self.then go ahead..but sooner or later,u wil regret every bit of it.

Young guys these days hardly try to WORK HARD, or can we call it POVERTY mentality. Yoruba says, Owo eni ki n tanije, meaning your hand will not deceive you. The lady in question have men who can pregnant her, you should ask yourself why YOU.

The fear of God should be your priority.Whatever she gives you,one day,you two would quarrel,and you would as well lose your fiancee.As a man,let her know you can't do it,that you fear God,then stand your ground.If she really wants to help you,she would unconditionally.Be contented with your salary,and even if she sacks you for refusing,God would surely provide a more lucrative job for you.So,don't do it,man.May I sound this note of warning,don't ever inform your fiancee about this,as that could lead to further damage.Just keep mum,and God would see you through.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast