+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Topic: A LADY GM WANTS ME TO PREGNATE HER

A LADY GM WANTS ME TO PREGNATE HER

A lady GM in one of the commercial bank want me to impregnate her , she promise fixing me with everything i need;job , house ,car. etc..but the condition is tied to the facts that she want it secret!. what do i do....funny enough she is a close relative to my fiancee . and my fiancee respects her great deal...i need help. her offer is very attractive to me for now!

Re:

Anytin done in d dark will surely b displayed in public 1day. I assure u dat u wil not live long 2enjoy al these stuf she's ofering u. You might b assasinated wen/b4 she gives birth b/c she knw u could use dat to blakmail her or demand 4more luxuries frm her. D choice is yrs bro. Gudluck

Re: A LADY GM WANTS ME TO PREGNATE HER

don't play game wit ur life becos of material things. don't hav a job or car, u wil hav it in aboundnt 1day so be smart.

What a Golden opportunity!

Guy, no vex say I am sounding different. I can assure you that you can still get the goodies indirectly cos there are handsome guys in lagos who can do that job neatly, just indicate interest and pay him to do it while you enjoy the rest as a middle man. Drope ur phone num for further talks.

Re:

Quote Originally Posted by lanyat
    Anytin done in d dark will surely b displayed in public 1day. I assure u dat u wil not live long 2enjoy al these stuf she's ofering u. You might b assasinated wen/b4 she gives birth b/c she knw u could use dat to blakmail her or demand 4more luxuries frm her. D choice is yrs bro. Gudluck
    Well spoken!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Remember the love you promised your fiancee. I would rather die than watch my love purchased with coins. what will profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul. Run for you life.

Tell your wife if you truly love her.

Bros,
    I WOULD HAVE CHARGED U FOR THIS ADVISE BUT I WONT.I HAVE ONCE HAD A FINANCIAL ISSUE THAT BOTHERED ME WHICH WAS RESOLVED BY A FRIEND FROM THIS MEDIA.
    CALL ME FOR LASTING SOLUTION TO THIS CASE. 07036401197

my brother better vote with your legs, she stand to destroy you and ur happiness

...lol..b4 now i used to think things like this exist only in home movies....chairman, if u no dey fear God, den go ahead...but how will u feel knowing that (all things being equal....dats if it will be...lol) ur fisrt kid with ur wife tomoror, is actually not ur 1st...how i wish u can see me now, na sign of the cross i dey do for you....lol

Am sure u just want to sample the opinions of the general public..if you really are in this kinda situation, i bliv u should know where to get good advise.

You have said it all

Sorry in the first place for thinking about it. This is one of those things in life you dont kind a thought to. Who even ever told you that you can give pregnancy to her? Rem, the condtions were attached to the fact the you have to give her pregnancy first, then how will you feel in after going out of your way,reducing yourself,the pregnancy does not come,that means those promises wont be fulfilled and you will be abandoned, used, messed up, filthied, soiled and probably infected and diseased.
    Well, fear God and desist from any form of evil, thats my advice.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast