+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED. IT'S ALMOST USELESS.

gzl

Re: NYSC SHOULD BE SCRAPPED. IT'S ALMOST USELESS.

@echidiogo, I understand ur point of view. To you, NYSC is the LAST FLEXIN PLACE. But what if u eventually go for flexing & u meet ur doom? God forbid! Have a rethink, for it is written: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36. Please repent.

I still reiterate the fact, NYSC has outlived it's purpose.Now it's a burden, It should be scrapped and let graduates face their lives constructively without wasting one more year out of their life. Enuff has been wasted in school.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

I think the Nigerian government should stop wasting people life. If they can be paying NMS (Nigerian Military Students) Salaries and Nigerian are not complaining, why not calculate the service year money of each students that should be going for service and pay them all at once without this service stuff. More so the money should be increase to at least 30K and pay members once if they will not start up business on there own without all this stress of work experience with jobs.
    Adeyege A. Ebenezer<br />Why?<br />Why Not?<br />www.adeyegeebenezer.5u.com

@pugsley, u lack manas, com on evry1 is entitled 2 his/her option in dis forum, stop callin pple names, hv u askd urself among all d post u ar d only 1 dat hv spoken in favor of nysc, if u take statistics of dos dat hv gone tru d services, more dan 80% wil b against d schme. As 4 me nysc has failed 2 met its objectives.
    Success belongs 2 dos dat takes d bull by d horn.

Newbie Maduike Prisca Akachukwu's Avatar

my own suggestion is that d allawee should be doubled bcos scrapping it may not be today but increasing the allowee can be now if the govt cares, u get?

gzl

I'm not opposed to the fact that govt should double or tripple that allowee, but if govt should dare 2 double d alowee, a lot of people (corpers) will prefer to continue serving extension and not pass-out than to do so and have no job. Even some people will serve more than once. I speak for a lot of Nigerian graduates that when you're still serving, e bad as e bad, at the end of each month u r entitled to alowee but wen u pass out & u no get job (or neva get job) na then u go know say alowee get value. At least, small change go enter pocket.

God save Nigeria!
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

i really think it should be scrapped too.if not totally atleast let it be reduced.what else do we need to do to make them listen to us.

gzl

@pietra, REVOLUTION.

@gzl: u guys are just wasting ur time, NYSC cannot be scrapped. se na u go lead the revolution? come on wake up!

gzl

@jebe2ng, I know NYSC will never be scrapped as long as Presidential power is being dominated by Northerners cos they are the main beneficiaries of NYSC. But give a chance for an Igbo president and see the fate of NYSC.

guyz am in support is waisting of time

@paugsey,i suport odas. I just finishd service march. (batch A 2009). I servd in akwa ibom state,its a terible xperience. This scheme is just endangerin d lifes of youth. But d govt cant hear our cries cos of their selfish interest. Most of their kids are out of d country and odas serve in Abuja main town.
    W

Even if dey dnt scrap it, they should give half or a third of what dey spend on each corp members to them afta camp, Nigerians have good entrepreneural skills. YOUTH, we need to cry out
    W

yeah! it should be voluntary

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast