+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT [NIM] VERSUS CORPERS. THEY SHOULD STOP DECIEVING CORPERS.

ANSWERS

Comin 4rm a major in enginerng bt wants 2 be in mgt field i must comend NIM.i sat 4 d exam n blesdly pasd.i wnt 2 gn 4 their MPE course n membership.i learnt alot.der cud b mass failure due 2 incompetence in d exam or malpractise n stuffs like dat.d trut dou is dat they nid 2 b more careful wit marking n records cos after our results were released,i chckd mine wit my reg numba only 2 find out it was someone else's name instead of mine n d person was 2 resit while i was given anoda numba.i chckd my frens own, it was same dou 1 passd.i felt bad bt den i was sure it cud be a mistake sinc dat was d number i wrote wit bside d only course i was nt sure of was financial analysis.i finally decided 2 resit,logged on again only 2 discover it has been rectified n i passed.my frens failed n dey accepted dey were not suprised.

Re: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT [NIM] VERSUS CORPERS. THEY SHOULD STOP DECIEVING CORPERS.

because there are so many people going into the labour market and unemployment is on the increase, people tend to develop relevant and irrelevant programs in the name of NIM, NISP, etc to extort money from unsuspecting members of the public. And u said NIM or any of these certificate is the basis for u to be employed. plz people wake up and channel ur resources to something productive.

Re: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT [NIM] VERSUS CORPERS. THEY SHOULD STOP DECIEVING CORPERS.

i honestly believe NYSC/NIM scheme is a gud one. i actualy registered 4 it as a corper, but cldnt take d exams cos i lost someone n had to travel immediately. now my problem is that im no longer a corper n i dnt know how possible it is to take the xams in Dec.. n how i should go about it. pls does anyone have any idea dat could b of help to me??
    {Faith in God and Love 4 all }

what a discussion, some are so analytical that you would NIM has agents on Naijahotjobs but I have truly learned something for this post, thank you all...

think im pretty much cleared 'bout NIM now.....Thanks al..u been !daful.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123