+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Make the next one month of your life counts: Be ITIL, MCSA, MCSE, and MCITP…

Make the next one month of your life counts: Be ITIL, MCSA, MCSE, and MCITP…

You are who you are today because of what you spent most of your time on.Time is a great asset. With time, I’m the architect of my life, so you are.

It has the power to make you anything you want to become. Time is like the sun, it can melt the wax or harden the clay- the sun is the Constant, while people are the variables.

If you have been dreaming of becoming a;

1. Network Administrator (Infrastructure Architect, Network Engineer)
    2. Server Administrator (Especially on Active Directory)
    3. IT Support Staff ( Possibly want to get Service Desk, Network Support Job)

Then the time is now. Decide to commit the next one month of your life to get skill, and watch what will happen thereafter.

Because this training is 110% hands-on, I’ll expect you to read all the materials you’ll be given. All I do is to gives you deliver the practical to you, because this is what you’ll be paid for when you get your job.

·MCSE (7 Modules)
    ·MCSA (4 Modules)
    ·MCITP (Server 2008 Active Directory)
    ·MCITP (Server 2008 Network Infrastructure)
    ·ITIL v3 Foundation

All classes run weekly:
    Monday-Friday.
    Duration:
    September 26th -October 24th
    Venue:
    12 Unity Road, Ikeja, Lagos.

If you are interested send me a mail, and I’ll send all the course outline to you.

Adekugbe David Folorunsho (mcse,mcsa,mcdba,mcitp,itil)

[email protected]
    David Folorunsho<br />mcsa,mcdba,mcse,mcts,itil

Re: Make the next one month of your life counts: Be ITIL, MCSA, MCSE, and MCITP…

Hey i have MCITP frm NIIT nd i fink it beta u train hueva u are doing so for Enterprise cos it has more opportunites which is 5modules!!

Re: Make the next one month of your life counts: Be ITIL, MCSA, MCSE, and MCITP…

Mr Uzzyan, I appreciate your advice. Thanks. I'm not training people to pass exams by reading notes and dumps, as this is what is obtainable in most big IT training Schools. I once worked there, you know. Why don’t people who are certified get the jobs? They cram just dump to pass the exam...yet they cannot defend what they have. I realized, if people can get the most important thing, they can do other things. My training is to put opportunities into peoples hand and allow them chart their own course, with little resource.
    You don’t get job becos you are certified, you get job because, what you know is relevant to overall business objective. So, what makes you relevant isn’t just MCITP but the value your MCITP certification will add to a value.
    David Folorunsho<br />mcsa,mcdba,mcse,mcts,itil

+ Reply