+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: UNION BANK'S 2ND BATCH INDUCTION

Re: UNION BANK'S 2ND BATCH INDUCTION

Really we are tired of all these next week, month end guess talk. They started by tellin us very soon (which is goin to the 3rd mont) it later became d contract staff issue not long after we heard that they are tryin to make up the number. Now wat is holdin them back, am sick and tired of everytin. The euphoria that followed our offer has suddenly died. Its pathetic, when will they end all this

D register i totally agree wit u. infact i suggest we snob them when they finally call.
    God is d greatest

Lets Keep our hope alive as we wait. Its only too long in the sight of men but close in the sight of God. He is able to do all things you know?
    wisk

Collegues; I called their hr and was told that they have made up they number of trainees for the induction. When u then ask so when would we be called, they tell u be prayerfull. Does that give u any sign of hope, where by a whole hr is sayin "be prayerfull". Forget abt keepin hope alive,if they want to call they should but if u get a job b4 then pls move on and dont look back.What hurts they most is i resigned & made my self jobless cos of UBN (like many others).Now am fraustrated & can bearly survive.God!

Hmm,
    What can i say?
    I feel what all of you are going through and even more.There is nothing as frustrating as what we have been going through for the past 3 months or so.
    It is also painful at the same time considering the fact that many had to resign from their respective places of work.It brings to mind a classic case of 'HAD I KNOWN'.
    Folks,there is one thing i want you all to do for me,adopt FAITH as a weapon.Yes many will say its been so long but i tell you its just a SECOND in the eyes of the Lord,no amount of worrying,calling Hr,Friends,etc will sway Him to change His mind,WHY?HIS WAYS ARE FAR FROM OURS.
    Personally,ever since i got the letter,i stopped applying for other jobs.Why?Because getting this far is not my doing but the awesome power of the Almighty,thus running around would seem i am doubting or limiting Him.
    I want us all no matter how let down or frustrated we might feel to just adopt this mindset that He has done it n the delay is a blessing in disguise.
    The Hr official who asked us to be prayerful might not be wrong in totality,might be a religious person who feels for us and come to think of it,IS THERE ANY WRONG IN BEING PRAYERFUL?
    Folks,we battle not against the flesh but against agents in the spiritual realm so we should not take such things with levity,the trials of one person could affect many.
    I know that as long as He liveth,we can face tomorrow,all fear is gone,because i know,He owns our future and for those who believe and trust in Him,we shall never be put to shame.
    See you at the training school.
    JUST BELIEVE AND TRUST IN HIM AND LEAVE THE REST.HE IS A FAITHFUL GOD

Yes there is nothin wrong with been prayerfull, hearin such from fellow UBN hopefull would be okay but havin to hear such from those in charge kind of points out a certain level of uncertainty on their part. Well, what ever. Let me use their words We All Should Be Prayerfull. UBN is a good offer, thats why we resigned our previous place of work.God pls hear our cry,we long to be Stallions.

but we should be seending realistic story
    all iknow they will call us
    and i believe we will enjoy it.

v2

Guys,all you need do is fast and pray. I was once in your shoes waiting on UBN but now I am gainfully employed in the oil and gas sector with a fat salary that i am even rejecting great offers from other reputable firms that are bombarding me right now. This is the work of God. Do not sleep nor slumber. Jehovah never fails because i am a testimony of is faithfulness.

what about us yet to be invited for test, any hope?

HEY HOUE HOW Y'ALL DOING? HAEPPEN 2 B FORTUNATE ENOGH TO BE IN THE FIRST BATCH N WAS POSTED TO JOS,HOPING TO WELCOME SOME OF U IN THE NEAR FUTURE, A COUPLE OF INTERVIEWS WERE DONE SOME 2WEEKS AGO FOR CONTRACT STAFFS,HOPING TO MERGE THEM WITH 2ND BATCH,DNT KNOW WHEN THE TRAINING WILL BE BUT ATLEAST THE GROUP THEY WERE WAITING 4 TO JOIN UP WITH BATCH 2 HAS BEEN INTERVIEWD,HOPEFULLY SOON ENUFF,ALL THE BEST Y'ALL.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12