+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: Transocean

Re: Transocean

@001

I only hv one question for you. U said U dont know anybody in Transocean, how were U able to see ur scores? We all know the answer to that question. I think it will be better for all the job seekers to acknowledge all the factors (including nepotism) that they are working against. This will make them better prepared for the FAVOR market. Having said that, what will be will be, Godfatherism or no Godfatherism

Hello house and I can see the heat for sure. Lets give room for human fraility so that we don't erupt first 'word' war in here.LOL [ just joking]. Please I applied for one of the most recent openings at Transocean [ date of submission of CV ended on 30th October,2008] as a mechanical technician cos I have a diploma in mech engnr. Please how do I go about it? How long does it take before they sit for apptitude test? Please send me info so I have work with it. Thank God for those like @001 who are a step up the ladder. @OO1 please can you send me a message in that regard? I was trained in NLNG and I worked in one of their vessels as a contract staff to Shell. I need something better. Please house do this for me. Thanks. [email protected] 08027304884. Ralph is my ID. Respect
    The love of God is boundless

@001, I share your view about this transocean thing, the true of the matter is that if a company needs 40 people and invites 1000, it is with the believe that they will have the best among those group of people invited.
    @Rockfella.... you might write the cheapest test and yet fail, it might not be that you are not brilliant... if only 5 people are to be taken from a group of 15, and they all score the same mark in the test... I believe that they will only take 5 they want either by balloting, then the probablity tha you might be among them is with God. some thing getting a job is not by who you know, the places where those work are usually in the one man business or thereabout. A friend and classmate of mine got job in an Airline company, infact we both wrote the test, i wrote before him, and he got the job. Another works with a bank, he just gate crash in the north and today he is still with them...Remember that the most brilliant student can fail the cheapest of exam......
    good luck to all those still searching, and as Peaceofpeace said, keep developing....we will get there.....!!!
    Leave a good mark on the sand of time

@all, any info on the transocean Vacancy deadline that ended on 3oth of October 2008.

my brothers please leave transocean.move on with your life.what i experienced from them last year made me not to believe them again.whether brass or not,please think ahead and lets move on.our target is to get to the top.

congrats, u will get there.

Hi all,
    Really suprised that you guys could spare all these time to argue and haggle about Transocean. Just move on if you were not called and good luck to you if you were called for the interview. Something bigger might come your way, possibly, that could make u forget about any other test(s) you must have written.
    Granted all aptitude tests are never 100% fair. Thats the truth whether we like it or not.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123