+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Transocean

Re: Transocean

Once you start thinking you are a victim of the act of god fatherism...then you're bound to be one.

My expectations are too HIGH to start thinking about that..if i'm not called then God has something bigger for me waiting and i can't worry about that but bide my time and keep developing my skills as i'm doing right now.

Keep the faith high and strong.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

@Rockerfella, its a pity u talk the way u do, I can assure you that Transocean test, both exam and interview was as free and fair as the snow can be. Do not rub the name of a good company in the mud. I was called for the interview, and i never knew anybody in the company, same with some of my friends who were called. I might agree with u though if u said that i knew God, because he is the only one i know. I have even been given the slot after the interview. so dont deceive yourself as it was a white lady from outside nigeria that conducted everything, except we bribed her. In my own judgement, I have not gone for any interview or test as free and fair as that one.

I would advise you to go back to the drawing board and re-strategise. Read well and be very sure that u are competing not with yourself, but with the best in the country and beyond. You might get say 69 and 40 others had 80 and you claim you did well.

And for those that are annoyed that only few positions would be required and the company inviteds hundreds for the test, I ask, is it not better to give people the chance to compete by inviting them, than just inviting few and leave others without any oppurtunity. think about it..............Peace out

@001

Rockefella is not wide of the mark, there is a possibility that whatever he implied is correct. I would say he put his observation and thoughts together to come up with statements. There is usually a balance or merit and interests. I would say that you have a more improper mindset and have shown how well you know God by not telling the house that you were called for a second interview when this information-sharing forum was guessing.

I understand that you have been given a place but know it now that it is no just as result of your handwork, some other people might have worked harder. The credit simply goes to God, after all this might not be your first aptitude test and/or interview. While I congratulate you on your success, I would appreciate if your give more information on the interview et al. Where you contacted through SMS, email or post? Where you told your score? Was the test based on pass-mark or cut-off basis? Did you hear anything about the interview for ART/08.

Finally, I would like you to cool your temper! You wrote as though you were annoyed.. You have a good point but a rather poor submission. There are better ways to convey ideas. Are you male or female? You sound like the later..Learn to give information to this forum not just getting from here, I can see you have only 9 posts. When you are down, be prayerful, when you are up, be loyal to Naijahotjobs that took you there..

@001,

In addition to the oral interview, did you have to write anything? Could you please provide your email or phone number so that I can write or call you.

@OKUTU

Dont worry, I think I am a little bit above exchanging words with people, and I think this case would not be an exception. Its obvious ur school of thought is not far from that of rockerfella but that notwithstanding, I never said IM does not exist, I am particular about Transocean because I and a few people are living witnesses to the fact. Well, u are entitled to your opinion and views so it really doesnt matter.

Concerning your enquiry: We were contacted through SMS for CVs and later email. We were not told our scores but we happened to see it (thats the much I would say about that). It must have been done on a cut-off basis from what we saw (the number they felt they could handle). As for ART/08 we heard nothing- I doubt if anything has been done about that (ie in terms of interview)

The interview was for two days, if you pass the first stage (oral) you would be required to come the next day. The second stage was a series of activities- group work, presentations, aptitude tests and finally something that has to do with managerial decisions.(we were required to sit in for someone and given his files, write a report to be presented at a management meeting).

Thats all what happend. If you really need to contact me (I can assure you there is nothing more to say, i have said everything), then you can post ur email.

Thats the much I would say on this thread nothing more or less.

Good luck!!!! my intentions would always remain good

@001

Thanks you very much! I am sure your explanations come close to what every member of this forum needs to hear. I really need to contact you and hereby post my email [email protected]

Got a text message message from transocean on teusday asking me to send my cv to a certain e-mail adress.Get the feeling it's for the ART test that held at adebola house,opebi road,on 18/07/2008.

Lucky you man. Thats a way forward.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Hey good people,i was given my interview invitation for transocean yesterday but was called this morning,15/11/2008, to be notified that the interview had been postponed indefinetely.However i was assured that those who were contacted would be contacted when they are ready.Please i don't know why we are quiet about this interview but i am sure others out there have also been contacted.If you have been contacted and see this message please let the house know and i would like to also know if you were notified of the postponment.Regards.

I am sorry about this....If u really look at d way some pple respond to issues in terms of spelling and use of english u tend to ask urself weda ds person cld really pass a test or not....Generally pls let us brush up on our test materials and retrain or improve on our ability to understand use of english not to talk of calculation and d likes....

I will like us to know takin that test generally u need to b @ ur best ones u start missing 123or 4 questions in a test it is likely u wont b invited further so pls let us disregard God fatherism stuff even if it exist once is ur turn nothing will stop u

@morakone

I guess you need a proper orientation and subsequently an induction into this forum. Please go outside and take some fresh air - no offense intended. I don't need more facts to say that are guilty of all what you talk about. With your post, I can say that you are comming from a very far place and the journey is yet, too far. Live, learn and grow... Bless you!

pls i dont know the time of text and other info

anayo

do anybody have an ideal about zain aptitude test

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast